(Close Window)
Topic: What's this for?
Message: Posted by: El Mystico (Jun 5, 2021 09:09AM)
At the back of a drawer I came across an envelope with a card inside it. The card is a Joker with a blob of something like Superglue, causing a raised 'bump' on the face towards the upper right.
I've no idea what it is!
If anyone knows what it is for, please can they message me???

Message: Posted by: CardGuyMike (Jun 5, 2021 12:34PM)
Sounds like the gimmick for Jumping Jokers.

Message: Posted by: Rudy (Jun 6, 2021 04:15PM)
PM Sent
Message: Posted by: El Mystico (Jun 9, 2021 10:44AM)
Thanks to Card Guy Mike for his thoughts, and thanks to Rudy who got it spot on!
Magicians helping magicians
Message: Posted by: El Mystico (Jun 9, 2021 10:49AM)
Oh - extra kudos to CardGuyMike -having watched the demo he links to, I'm pretty sure it is the same gimmick.
I learned it from Rudy's source...but maybe Stephen Tucker was first, I don't know.

Thanks again to both.