(Close Window)
Topic: Himber Wallet Source
I am looking for a nice Himber Wallet similar in quality/style to the discontinued Quiver himber. Can anyone tell me a good source? I find the ones on the main websites to all look a bit cheap and/or not my style. I want a nice quality leather, as thin as possible and ideally poker card sized, although bigger would be fine.

TIA
I got an email from Patrick Kun on 6/12 announcing the Z wallet in Grey color. Maybe has the wallets back in stock
[quote]On Jun 17, 2021, pabloinus wrote:
I got an email from Patrick Kun on 6/12 announcing the Z wallet in Grey color. Maybe has the wallets back in stock [/quote]

I just checked this out. This is close to ideal, but Kun's wallet is stamped with QVR on the outside (when will creators learn many people DO NOT like branding stamped/stitched on things?). Looking for something plain.
Well is very subtle and it help you to identify which side you need due to the way the letters are stamped
I found something on PropDog and also found a vendor on Etsy, between those I should be ok!
TCC on Kickstarter was selling a small Himber that would hold a card nicely
[quote]On Jun 18, 2021, cuchullain wrote:
TCC on Kickstarter was selling a small Himber that would hold a card nicely [/quote]

This one is also "stamped" in a gaudy way. Looks cheap with a stamp in my opinion, but the product itself looks nice.
I also wish the stamp wasnt there - I tell myself it is an wxtra convincer - but the wallet opens smoothly and the leather is nice.
[quote]On Jun 17, 2021, pabloinus wrote:
Well is very subtle and it help you to identify which side you need due to the way the letters are stamped [/quote]This is an excellent recommendation for a wallet and Pablo is correct about the letters. Many everyday wallets have a brand name on them. CK for instance.
After much searching, even trying a custom maker on Etsy (who stopped responding to me for whatever reason even though it looked as though he could help!) I have settled on this z-fold style:

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/close-up-magic/z-fold-leather-wallet/

If this doesn't pan out, will probably try back with Etsy guy again.

I agree the Patrick Kun version is nice, I am just a very "logo-less" kind of person.
Here is a standard wallet style with no goofy logo, Himber wallet.
High quality. I own one. Comes with a DVD.
GO HERE:

https://www.themagicemporium.net/product/the-gentleman-jack-gimmick-dvd-and-online-instructions-by-rar/