(Close Window)
Topic: DUO - by Sean Goodman
Hi everyone

Iím really excited to share with you my new effect called Duo. I love coin magic, and Iím really proud of this routine and use it as part of my close up set.

Duo is a copper silver effect which has multiple phases, and there are different routines which allow for coins to be handed out for examination, or not as you see fit.

The coins are beautiful and dollar sized, deliberately as I feel the visual impact is far greater with larger coins.

The trailer has a full performance and the reactions are genuine - actually at a wedding that Iím performing at! Hope you like it.

Anyway, Mark from Saturn is taking preorders - all preorders also receive a free Secret Servante holdout.

https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-mag......man.html

Cheers

Sean
Sean,

Great trick and lovely handling. However, your link did not work for me. This one should work for everyone.

https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-magic-shop/duo-by-sean-goodman.html

Bill
Thanks Bill - magic!
Nice , copper silver never gets old and thatís why I keep making them 👍🏼👍🏼
Sean,

Great trick and lovely handling. However, your link did not work for me. This one should work for everyone.

https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-magic-shop/duo-by-sean-goodman.html

Bill

Indeed, beautifully choreographed and designed with stunning results!
Saturn Magic is pleased to say we are the exclusive dealer for Duo so won't be distributed by dealers in the USA etc.

We do offer 2 shipping options for the USA for example "normal" Airmail tracked insured etc for £15 or Express By DHL or similar for £38.

You also have the added bonus if you pre order before release (by 27th) you receive a free Secret Servante worth £30 and you won't be charged 20% UK VAT as you are outside the UK.

If we did distribute through others the price would have to be at least 30-40% more to give the other dealers a margin, so hopefully looking at it that way you can see paying a bit of shipping is actually cheaper than if it was distributed by a US dealer.

We had a live chat with Sean last night check it out from 8:37

[youtube]n35jDSYkG7g?t=517[/youtube] [/quote]
I believe I already have the needed gaffs in a set that match the other coins I use.
Will this routine be available for purchase separately?

[quote]On Jun 21, 2021, Saturn UK wrote:
Saturn Magic is pleased to say we are the exclusive dealer for Duo so won't be distributed by dealers in the USA etc.

We do offer 2 shipping options for the USA for example "normal" Airmail tracked insured etc for £15 or Express By DHL or similar for £38.

You also have the added bonus if you pre order before release (by 27th) you receive a free Secret Servante worth £30 and you won't be charged 20% UK VAT as you are outside the UK.

If we did distribute through others the price would have to be at least 30-40% more to give the other dealers a margin, so hopefully looking at it that way you can see paying a bit of shipping is actually cheaper than if it was distributed by a US dealer.

[youtube]n35jDSYkG7g?t=517[/youtube] [/quote] [/quote]
[quote]On Jun 21, 2021, inigmntoya wrote:
I believe I already have the needed gaffs in a set that match the other coins I use.
Will this routine be available for purchase separately?

[quote]On Jun 21, 2021, Saturn UK wrote:

[youtube]n35jDSYkG7g?t=517[/youtube] [/quote] [/quote] [/quote]

I second that request. Some of us coin hoarders *cough cough* would love to be able to perform this with the coins that suit us best (for me, I would love to use real silver sets that I already have)