(Close Window)
Topic: Woo hooo!
Yeah, I'm here. Ummm...intro topics are always wierd. Anyways I'm fairly a beginner and enjoy cards and rubber band tricks but am open to anything really unless I'd need a huge stage cause I just don't think I'm quite "there" yet ya know?
Hey pnjtony,

Welcome to the Café! I am glad you have taken the time to introduce yourself, we appreciate it and are happy to have you as a member. You will find a ton of information here to help you with your magic plus a great group of people willing to pass on their sage advice on magic.
Welcome to [b]The Magic Café[/b]! :)
Hi Tony,
Welcome to the Café. No matter what your skill and knowledge level is, there is something here for all.The Café is such a unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 13.500 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]