(Close Window)
Topic: Hello
Hey, this is my second post, shouldve been the first, but I didn't notice this forum. its a cool idea. anyways ive been into magic for about 4 full years. its been good!
Welcome to the Café! Yeah, my first post wasn't here either. 4 full years,huh? Well I know you'll love it here!
Welcome to [b]The Magic Café[/b]! :)
Welcome and enjoy!
Hi Zaki,

Welcome to the Café and thanks for your introduction. While it is your second post some forums including this one doesn't count towards your post count. Ah well - no matter it gives us a chance to welcome you to the Café and glad you decided to join us.

Please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own as it's a friendly place. Have fun!
Hi Zaki,
Welcome to the Café. The Café is such a unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 13.500 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]