(Close Window)
Topic: Hey...just a quicj question
Hey, I'm 15 and been doing magic for bout 5-6 years now. Bout 3 years ago I witness a great version of cups and balls. I am curious as to how he did it. I don't quite remember how he did it but I can tell you that he preformed it with garbage cans and basketball so the traditional cups and balls could be how he did it. I am extremly curious and if anyone who has a clue as to how he did this routine I would be extremly interested in hearing from you!
Hi and welcome! If it is the version I am thinking of then it probably was the same version, your local dealler probably retails this as a "off the shelf" item, I know mine does.
Hi LU,
Welcome to the Café. I have some students at your age so I have a strong idea how determined cana youngster be about magic.The Café is such a unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 13.500 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]