(Close Window)
Topic: Underated Tricks That Went Under The Radar
I recently dug out Ring Finale by Rich Hurley & Dean Dill and rediscovered what a gem it was for the close up performer, which got me thinking.....What effects suitable for close up magic do you have that you think were really good but went under the radar?
I have several that have never been published because I don't want them on the radar at all. ;)

But, one of the best silk productions I have ever used came from a 2nd grade Weekly Reader in 1951,
and I have never seen it published anywhere since.
Hi Funsway,

Wow, Weekly Reader! You're bringing back happy memories, though that particular issue came out four years before I was born. Any chance you'd be willing to share the production in Secret Sessions or a PM? If it came out in WR it might be at about my level. :)

See you,

Bob
Interesting post, I imagine that most of the people that discover the hidden power of an underated gem will remind on silence to keep it that way.
[quote]On Feb 24, 2022, madmalone wrote:
Interesting post, I imagine that most of the people that discover the hidden power of an underated gem will remind on silence to keep it that way. [/quote]

Here on the magic Café people are usually only to happy to share as no doubt you'll discover once you've asked a few questions on here yourself.....speaking of which welcome to the magic Café always nice to have a new member :-)