(Close Window)
Topic: Cigarette video? What's the Best?
I came across Expert Cigarette Magic made easy by Tom Mullica and noticed it has 3 volumes.

I was just wondering what video volume teaches the best visual cigarette manipulations that can be done without sleeves on the street? I'm a street performer so I need manipulations that I can do nearly surrounded and without sleeves.

I'd appreciate the reply. Thanks.

Karl
If these are your requirements then you should look to a form of magic other than manipulations. All manipulations require limiting your audience from some angles.

Most street performers do manipulation while standing against a monument, building or wall.

Not much magic can be performed in a T-shirt, so consider finding a costume that would fit your style.

Some have used a belly bag to good effect, but this would require you designing your own methods, in which case the video would be of little use to you except to see how the moves are done.
What attire should you suggest? Long sleeves?
"If these are your requirements then you should look to a form of magic other than manipulations. All manipulations require limiting your audience from some angles."

This is true many times but in Chappy Brazil's watch steal video he does a quick little performance with a cigarette. This was done in the street. I think this is what dynamite is talking about.
You can do manipulations on the street, etc. You just have to know the moves first, do your homework, and make sure your routines cut down on as many of the angle problems that you will face.

Can it be done? Certainly. Is it easy? No. But learning how to create great magic is always well worth the effort put forth.

Kyle
Thanks guys! I just got my Mullica volume 12 cigarette video.. :)

I'll practice.. :)