(Close Window)
Topic: Pictures of Tables?
Is there any place that I could get pictures of tables? I am going to build my own soon. I just want to get a few more ideas before I make it.
-Tyler
I think you may need to be a bit more specific. What sort of table are you after? There are many different stlyes each with different uses.

Are you a stage performer? Close up? or Are you just looking for a dining room table and thought we could conjour one up for you?
Message: Posted by: Dr_Stephen_Midnight (Jul 7, 2004 06:39PM)
Might I recommend "The Table Book" from Abbott's Magic. It has building plans for several good tables.

Steve
Tyler,

You live in Florida. You are surrounded by working magicians and magic conventions. Go see! Go ask! Nobody will tell you the faults of a table design faster than someone who has to live with it. You need to hear that first. Then build the perfect table an tell the rest of us about it.

I looked at your good website. Your help is needed with mine!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Hello Tyler:

What type of table are you planning on building? Is it going to a suitcase table or a side table? Or is it something other than those?

I think I can point you in the right direction with more information.

Ron
Tyler, the above suggestions are what I would also suggest. However if you still are looking around, just search the sites of just about any magic dealer to see what they have. Magic Auction also has a selection to look at.

MM