(Close Window)
Topic: Doubled ended spoons
Message: Posted by: Adam Keisner (Jul 13, 2004 11:43AM)
Does anyone know where I could purchase one of these? I seem to remember a trick being marketed using this gimmick, does anyone know? regards Adam Keisner
Message: Posted by: limkris (Jul 13, 2004 12:46PM)
Henri Mayol sells a double ended tea spoon through french dealers, and probably others.
Message: Posted by: TheAmbitiousCard (Jul 13, 2004 01:46PM)
Sounds funny. What are they for?
Message: Posted by: Vincz (Jul 13, 2004 02:36PM)
I haven seen a double end spoon before, maybe you would like to share the effect?
Message: Posted by: Larry Barnowsky (Jul 13, 2004 03:26PM)
On 2004-07-13 14:46, Frank Starsini wrote:
Sounds funny. What are they for?
For sharing a bowl of soup of course; or maybe the topsy turvy spoons?