(Close Window)
Topic: Hi guys!
Message: Posted by: Jessie Altamirano (Jul 13, 2004 10:44PM)
I just wanted to say hello and tell you a little about myself. I'm 41 years old and have enjoyed magic all my life. Over the years I would learn tricks from books to entertain friends with one or two tricks at dinner. About two years ago, with encouragement from my wife, I started taking classes at the Magic Castle in Hollywood. Now I perform at parties for friends and family, at church events and convalescent hospitals. I am now living my dream.
Welcome to the Café, Jessie. I'm jealous of you taking Magic Castle classes. Can't go wrong there. This is a great resource for learning.
Hi Jessie,
Welcome aboard. I am pleased that you live your dream at the Café. Believe or not most of us feel the same. This is a unique place and it is like a everlesting convention. Do not forget to post. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee while you begin to type your next post.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Message: Posted by: Jessie Altamirano (Jul 14, 2004 06:48PM)
Dave, anytime you are in the LA area you are welcome to vist the Magic Castle as my guest.

Tora, thanks! I would like to try Turkish coffee someday.
Jessie,

Welcome aboard The Magic Café! I think you will love it. The Castle is certainly an outstanding introduction. Magic is living a dream and giving it to others.

Post often.

Enjoy!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Hi Jessie,

It's nice to be able to live our dreams and glad you decided to be part of the Café. Welcome! Please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own. Have fun!