(Close Window)
Topic: Fiber Optics
Has anyone seen this? How does it compare to the Tabary videos?
I have NOT seen this but not wanting to judge, however I can't possibly see how it could even be close in comparison to Tabary.
Richard Sanders is a great thinker and a polished performer. Having seen his "Three Ropes and a Baby" effect performed, I am sure this new DVD project on rope magic will be fantastic. Can't wait to see this.

A.J.
I agree. I saw him perform his rope routine during a lecture, and it was SO GREAT...

PLEASE, post a review!!!

Jonathan.
I have also seen him perform this and I have to say it is great and VERRRRY VISUAL!!
Just received it yesterday. Some of the moves are similar to Tabarry, but with added finesse that makes it look like trick photography. If you like rope magic you must get this. If you don't like rope magic this will change your mind.
Another one?
Fiber Optics is GREAT! I am biased as I am a big fan of Richard Sanders' work but if you want a stunning, practical, working rope routine this is it. It looks like trick photography in many parts- HIGHLY visual! Richard has superb ideas/variations on some of the "standard" rope moves as well as some new never seen ideas. This is a true worker with no cutting or preparation necessary so it is immediately ready to use again. The explanations on the DVD are extremely clear and well thought out. If you are a Richard Sanders fan you must have this and if you are not familiar with his work this is a great intro to his thinking. Highly recommended.

Tim Trono
Fiber optics is highly recommended. dvd well done. very good performer and teacher.