(Close Window)
Topic: Dai vernon pic
Does anyone have a real dai vernon pic that I could get a copy of for my collection..i will pay for the copy..thank you

nick white
usmc
Check out Martinka, they may have what yo looking for:

http://www.martinka.com/
A while back I came across a website about dai vernon and it showed a pic of him demo-ing seconds.it had otherpics and info.

I think it had something to do with david ben

Does anyone know where this site is as I cant find it

I have a real pic of Vernon from a lecture/demo at a convention back in the 60's. Not a promo pic or anything, and a couple of friends of mine are shown in the crowd watching. Wish it were signed, like my other ones, but no such luck.

Steve Thomas
I hesitate to offer it, but I have a disc with dozens and dozens of Dai Vernon photos (mostly JPG black & whites) that have been scanned from books. I have them on a CD and can burn copies for anyone interested.

So, if you want, then I will send you a CD for $5.50 for domestic shipping (write me for foreign rates). To facilitate things, I can accept PayPal payments made to swells4691@aol.com

yours,
Scott Wells
Just a little update, I looked at my CD and they are all black and white JPG's and they were scanned from The Vernon Chronicles (about 150 pictures in total).

I have burned four CD's for the first four people interested.

yours,
Scott