(Close Window)
Topic: Dirty or sticky cards. How to do YOU get the most out of your deck?
I am a person who performs a lot now and i have a deck in my hands most of the time. The cards get sticky and hard to use pretty quick. Is there some trick that i don't know about that can extend the life of my cards?

Genio :bluebikes: :pepper:
Yes. Buy them in quantity, and use the old ones for gaffs and practice.
Can you buy cards directly from the U.S. Playing Card Co. in a pack of 100 or something?
you can buy in bulk from the US playing card co but you have to buy in real bulk...

For cards that last a real long time I reccomend gemaco. I have a deck next to my computer that I practice with when I sit at my desk (quite often) and they still fan like new after a good six months. I can't say that this is the norm as it is the only gemaco deck I have and it was made special for an advertizing campaign.

check out http://www.kardwell.com/ for a bunch of decent bulk deals.
Genio:
You can buy directly from USPC, but as mentioned, it must be in true bulk. Your better bet is going to a warehouse club and buying a dozen decks for about $15.
Four words:
TORN AND RESTORED CARD

...Two more words:
MERCURY FOLD

:bikes:
Card Warp and practice on the Fusion Twist. Sam's club sells them in bulk, last time I checked it was a dozen for about 9 bucks.
[quote]
On 2002-08-12 02:16, TheMagician wrote:
Four words:
TORN AND RESTORED CARD

...Two more words:
MERCURY FOLD

Hey can you explain what these 2 effects please? What is your torn and restored card like?

WHERE is Sams Club? :pepper:
is sam's club a membership place or can you just waltz on in there and start buying stuff... like, say, CARDS?