(Close Window)
Topic: The Cops are here
My day job is being a detective with a city PD and I am not very familiar with chat rooms other than investigating some of the creeps that hang around them. [If you know what I mean] You guys seem to have a nice thing going here and I have been doing close-up for years working in restaurants.

I am not currently but am thinking of returning to Texas Roadhouse where I used to work. My schedule is a little better now. Also in viewing a lot of your posts it sounds like there is a lot of new stuff out and coming out, exciting.
Welcome to the Café. I'm new here myself, but not new to internet forums. There is indeed a lot of new stuff that's out there. With most things they are fads and most of the good stuff is just a different twist on something old. There are a lot of talented performers that are sharing their magic now. It's funny you should mention being a cop. My first job was to stay away from you guys. Now I'm in prison. Life has it's wicked curves huh? Not to worry though, I'm a guard not a convict.

John
Welcome! We're glad to have you here. :)

PM me if you need help on anything. I'd be glad to help.

Have fun in magic!
Welcome to the Café. This is without a doubt the best magic board on the internet. Now I'll just keep my hands where you can see them. :)
Hillk,

Welcome Aboard! You will enjoy The Magic Café, I'm sure. There is a mountain of good stuff here to see.

(Mean while, make Frank keep his hands where you can see them. Sometimes he gets a little mental... Well, it's not his fault. He hears voices! Last week he was in the hardware store looking for a card pick.)

We look forward to reading your posts here on The Café.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Welcome, hillk. You will be surprised, I think, by the number of folks around here who have backgrounds similar to yours.
Enjoy!
Ditto Laughing Otter.
Help! Police!
This spooky-looking guy keeps following me around the Café!
Welcome fellow Emergency worker. I recommend you respond Code 3 to the closeup workers section, and teach and be taught.

Glad to have you with us

-Matthew Wadsworth
Welcome hillk.

I am also a cop. Started career in New York State and then moved back to my home state of Georgia. I specialize in fraud, con games, carnival game fraud and presenting law enforcement programs using magic and puppets.

If I can be of assistance, please feel free to email me.

Glenn
Welcome hillk I am a peace office aka Deputy coroner welcome to the group you will find it very addictive though in a good way . I check this list 3 to 10 times a day it always great. again welcome aboard.
Hi There,
Welcome to the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 15.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]