(Close Window)
Topic: Liquid Metal First Impressions
I know there are some of you curious as to whether or not Morgan Strebler's Liquid Metal DVD lived up to its hype. I received mine today and finished watching it and I have to say that this DVD is able to hold its own. I own Banachek's PK Silverware as well, and I will not reccomend one over the other, as I feel they are both great resources to learn the art of metal bending. Liquid Metal is very easy to navigate through and there is a feature which has a step-by-step instructional on how to perform the effect. It is a wonderful option because it allows you to fallow along with a fork of your own and learn with Morgan.

The performances are enjoyable to watch because it is done in the streets in-front of a real-life audience. I like this since it shows how the routine is presented. Morgan's does a fine job teaching the bends which consist of the single tine, corkscrew, 3 tine, etc. However, I would have liked it if he delved deeper into the psychology behind metal bending as Banachek had done in PK Silverware.

For now, I must say that this would be a great reference for magicians interested in this type of magic. It will be a great companion for those who already have Banachek's material. I will post a more formal review when time persists, but for now, I am pleased to say that I was am happy with Liquid Metal and the fact that it was able to live up to its hype.

Joe
How long is the actual DVD? Is it really short or is it decent? I know Morgan, but I haven't checked this out yet, but I will soon enough.

James
Mine should be on the way how many effects are on the dvd
I liked the DVD. It was worth it.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=80640&forum=111&start=0