(Close Window)
Topic: Who Started What.
Ok we all know. a little bit of this and a little bit of that. but Who Actully did start the Handcuff Challenege and other Escape's http://www.illusionata.com/mpt/view.php?id=96&type=articles here is a link for the Handcuff Challenge.
Don,
Thanks for sharing that. Now at least we do not have to sit through a mud slinging match of anyone here claiming to be the initiator of this type challenge. (rolling eyes upwardly)

The C
It's always nice to know some History. just like Metamorphosis Dates back to 1865. Peopl Add/Delete things/ideas. Don,
Don - Nice link. Thanks.

Riley
Keep all the history Don.

Ros
Ros I'm trying to share the History.
Where did you get the link Donster?
I did a search for it found some info but not what I wanted.
When I get back from Germany my next trip planned is to New York City.

I can't wait to see Tony Parisi's stomping grounds and also to take care of other "business" while there.

Until then, Steve Santini
Can't wait to see you again Steve. Tony
Likewise Tony.

I also can't wait to see others too. Some for the first time, some for the second.

Cheers, Steve
[quote]
On 2004-09-22 16:48, Michael Lee wrote:
and I am told by Shawn Ness that the event is accuratly documented in it's Entirety in the New Book by Master locksmith & Escape artist Norman Bigelow.....'Challenges'
[/quote]

Actually I never said any of that to you, the best proof being the books title is [i]Appratus Bellie[/i] (according to Norm Bellie is latin for "of war") not 'Challenges' and here is closer to what I emailed you:

...It was nice to finally see an ad for you in Norm's latest book...

I don't mind you using my name, especially when it comes to promoting something I sell, but please get the information accurate, doesn't need to be perfect, at least closer to the truth. I'm sure Norm or maybe Ian, told you what was in the book. I didn't read it till this morning when I got up, though I kind of knew that stuff would be in there.

Shawn
OOOOOPPS!!!!!

Don, please don't think I was insulting you. I was meant to write 'Don, keep all the history coming'. Not 'Don, keep all the history'. I'm sure I typed it, but I guess I didn't.

I am really sorry for any mis-understanding.

Roslyn

Who really needs to read his posts before sending them.
Ros No Mis Understanding Taken. We Are all here to help/Learn and that's the way I see it if theres Arguments/Fighting let the people take them to the PM's. Don,
Did I offend you or something Don?

I didn't mean too if I did.
If Someone Offends me Etc. I will Gladly Let them Know.