(Close Window)
Topic: Sara Bigelow "Mistress of Mystery"
Anyone ever seen this show?

Red Von
No I havent why are you Asking. Don,
Message: Posted by: GreatWizardoftheEast (Oct 2, 2004 04:35PM)
http://members.aol.com/devachan2000/index.html

The above is alink I found for Bigelow and at the bottom there is a small blurb on Sara Bigelow. But I don't know if this is actually Mr.Bigelow's site or a fan tribute site. There is also a small piece on "Lisa Moore-Lady of the Locks". Maybe Xtreem can fill in some details on Sara Bigelow and what kind of stuff she does and if he knows anything about Lisa Moore.
Hell Harry,

The site is an offical site run by Norm's friend. Sara and her husband have taken over the Bigelow act, they have custom made a lot of his older escapes to fit her needs. Though she does not do the Doors she has a varient called [i]Death Touch.[/i]

Lisa has not been heard from for almost two years, I have heard rumors that she is happily married and does not perform any more, I just checked her website and it is gone, Lisa is, without a doubt, Norm's biggest fan and one of the few who has done [i]Doors of Death.[/i] (I'm not sure but it may have been a knifeless run).

It was incorrectly stated at another site that Lisa is Norm's daughter, she is not.