(Close Window)
Topic: Hello all!!!
Well after browsing this site for several weeks I decided it was time to sign up. I'm in my early twenties and just got back into magic (used to practice a little when I was younger). I'm going to college to become a Youth Minister and besides loving magic I will use it as a "gateway" to interact and grab the attention of the kids.

I hope to meet and learn about many of you in the future as well as gain a greater knowledge and understanding of the great art of magic.

Godbless all,
Q-tip :)
Welcome! I hope your earthly desires are met here.
Q-TIP

What an awesome name:) Welcome to The Magic Cafe. It's an awesome place for resources and scintillating coversation if I do say so myself:)

:hotcoffee:

--->Wynsome :cuteangel:
Hi Q-Tip

Welcome to the Cafe my friend !

Jax
Welcome Friend Q-Tip!

Great use of Magic and Illusion to teach that what you see - is not always what you get!

Stop by the Good News Forum when you get a chance.

Glad to have you join us!

And God Bless you also!!

BroDavid
Welcome Q-Tip,

it's great that you're using magic to spread the word. Good luck in your ministry.

Regards,
Eric
Nice to see you in the Cafe, welcome!
:genielamp:
Welcome aboard Q-Tip. Hope to see some of your posts.
Welcome, Hopefully we'll see you around in The Good News section. Looking forward to your posts.
:clownonball:
Welcome Q-tip, I hope you enjoy your stay!
-Alan
Hello Q-tip,
What did you say?? Oh wait a second , I have something in my ear! Welcome !! Just wanted to be funny. I guess I still want to. Very glad to hear about you being involved in youth ministy. Very very much needed. Many friendly folks here as you can tell by your welcomes already, and although it was already mentioned, again visit the Good News Section. Take Care <><
David Paul :innocent:
Hello Qtip :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
Let me welcome you with a cup of strong Turkish coffee. The Cafe will definitely make a HUGE contribution to your ministry.
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Welcome in! Don't forget to stop by "The Good The Bad and the Garbage" to post reviews on what you already own!
Welcome.

I am sure you will have a fantastic time here. Check out the forum page 'The Good News'. I am sure it will be just right what you are looking for :)

Have fun

Duncan
Welcome to the cafe, Q-tip. Interesting name. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. We're looking forward to your posts. Have a snack on my bill while your browsing the menu.

:pepsi: :donut3:

Dave
Welcome aboard, Q-Tip.
And what a pleasure to find yet another person who regards magic as an art form.
Looking forward to your posts.
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
Welcome to the cafe my magical friend. Nice to have your around!

Hope to see your posts soon! :coffee: :hamburger: