(Close Window)
Topic: Fans of 'Lost'?
I did a search and was surprised to not find a thread in here on this great show. Anyone in here watch it? I am addicted. Great show, and it's NOT a reality show! Sweet!
I love that show! I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid. I just bought the complete series on DVD, as a matter of fact.

"Marshall, Will and Holly, on a routine expedition,
faced the greatest earthquake ever know . . ."

I'm a big fan of all of Sid & Marty Krofft's shows.
Scott, you are thinking of Land of the Lost. I am talking about the new show called Lost, which airs Wednesdays on ABC. It's the show about the survivors of a plane crash who are now stranded on a freaky island filled with creatures, strange animals, and all sorts of weirdness.
It's good, but if you want an EXCELLENT show check out J.J. Abrams' other show Alias. Alias is far better than lost, and coming this January, they will be back to back on Wednesday nights. I highly encourage anybody who is a fan of lost to try Alias.
Love 'em both. One thing I particularly like about [i]Lost[/i] is that the cast is very multicultural, and not just because they dropped a couple of 'token' ethnic actors in after the show was a success like others have done. I thought the episode about Locke was one of the best pieces of writing for TV I have ever seen, and a few of the other episodes have been almost as good. Definitely a keeper!
Lost is fantastic. Incredible. Freakin' awesome. And intelligent, too! Okay, well, kind of.
New episode this week. Last week was no show due to the Tim McGraw concert. I am kind of hoping for a more sci-fi/creature based episode this week. There were a lot of weeks in a row of back-story for the characters, which are needed, but I feel should be interspersed with some encounters with wild boars, polar bears or other bizarre inhabitants of the island. The last episode was good because in addition to Sayid's back-story, we had an interesting situation unfolding with him meeting Danielle. And did anyone else notice the elephants trunk in that quick scene, or was I imagining things?
HMMMMMM......missed the elephant's trunk.

Still, it is a good show. Very compelling to watch and well written. There is some cheesy dialogue though.

The stories are engaging, much like Alias.
LOVE it. I think they are all dead though!

Ellen
Lost is one of my favorite shows. The only part I don't like about it is that it's too slow. I enjoy shows with deep storylines, but with Lost, a show frequently goes like this:

A pregnant women wakes up screaming because she thought someone tried to hurt her baby, so some people try to find out what's happening.

*End of show* *Wait a week to see what will happen*

Lost has a great concept, but if they don't move the storyline along, a lot of viewers will lose interest.

Shane Wiker
Ok...Ethan is that woman's son who kidnapped Said !

Ellen
I thought that too Ellen. But I'm not sure now. I noticed that the husband of the patient who died in the hospital last week, looked an awful lot like Ethan. The woman who died in the hospital was pregnant, and now Claire, who is also pregnant, has been abducted by Ethan. Coincidence?
Ewwww....the plot thickens.

Ellen
Also a big fan of lost and wanted to give a shout out to the Sidd and Marty Kroft fan in this thread! Did anyone notice that the actor who plays Locke also played in the tv show Millenium staring Lance Henrickson?
And that the character's name is John Locke--a political philosopher who theorized about humans without organized government--"natural law."
Let me just take this opportunity to remind you guys that the other show written and directed by JJ Abrams, Alias, will now be on after Lost on wednesdays. I am telling you guys, Alias is a way better show than Lost, and if you guys like Abrams' other work, you can't go wrong. I notice a lot of similarities when I watch the two. Also, he tends to use the same actors. For example, the man who plays Locke on Lost was a recurring character on Alias in season 2. Also, some of you may remember the airplane pilot who was killed by the "creature" in episode 1...he is Weiss on Alias.

I can't wait for this back to back lineup! This is the first good scheduling move ABC has ever made with Alias...now some more people might watch it.
Chajodawg, the actors were probably the producer's choice.

I dunno, Alias is so hyper-real. I, too, am a fan of the show, but I believe that Lost is better crafted, with better dialog and a more interesting storyline.
Prospero,

I agree, it probably was not Abrams' decision alone for the actors, although he is a producer and the creator of both series..so I am sure he has a lot of input :).

Also, to each his own, but you can't beat having them both back to back. I just hope more people will watch Alias now.
Anyone still watching???
I think they are PAWNS in a large game...
Ellen
Still watching and thought this weeks episode was one of the best yet.
Did you give up on Carnivale? I hope not as its starting to get really good as well.
Payne--
"I wrote it!" That's what I say when I knew what would happen. I totally knew Sofie would go to the Preacher and end up there! It is better--DID NOT give up. When is the last one? DEADWOOD is coming back, so it may be ending again soon.

Ellen

PS) Sofie is going to have a baby--I think.
There moving Carnivale to after Deadwood on Sunday. It should wrap in three to four episodes, at least I hope it does. I'd hate to see the storyline weakened by another season of episodes.
I've been a huge fan of Alias since the beginning. When Lost came along, because it was a J.J. Abrams's project, I checked it out. Now I am hooked on both.

Did anyone notice that in the episode of Lost, with the first backstory on Charlie, had his band, called Driveshaft, playing a song that goes something like "You are everybody..." It was played 2 or 3 times throughout the episode, especially when they did stage scenes. Lame lyrics, but memorable.

Anyhow, on an episode of Alias this season, in a party scene at Sydney's home, that exact song was playing in the background (Driveshaft's song, featuring Charlie singing it). Sydney's dad came in and talked with her, but it was playing in the background.

Did anyone catch J.J. and his brilliance in the storywriting? The man inter-related both series, but very, very subtly. (Yes, I also caught that he used some of the same cast for both series.)

Sometimes, Lost reminds me of Mysterious Island. Anyone watch that TV series, based on the Jules Verne story?

- Donald
My current LOST theory:

The "island" is an alien laboratory. The survivors are being subjected to various stimuli and studied. The polar bears,the french woman, etc. are leftovers from previous experiments. Ethan is/was an injected catalyst to stir things up. An android, perhaps?

The survivors were chosen and then manipulated (back stories) to be on this particular flight. Noone would think twice about missing bodies in a plane crash. This would suggest that the "scientists" are behind the crash itself.

What do you think? It's kinda hokey, but it explains a lot. My wife thinks I'm nuts.

Any holes in this theory?

The actor who plays Locke is Terry O'Quinn. He starred in THE STEPFATHER(Great Hitchcock homage!)and THE ROCKETEER(as Howard Hughs). He's one of those awesome character actors that fly under the radar. I hope this role gets him a lot of recognition!

ALIAS is a good show but nowhere near as thought provoking(or maddening)as LOST!
[quote]
On 2005-03-08 01:29, Cholly, by golly! wrote:

ALIAS is a good show but nowhere near as thought provoking(or maddening)as LOST!

[/quote]

I wouldn't say that, as Alias can be 10 times more maddening (for some) most of the time. It is unfortunate though, Alias used to be extremely thought provoking, but the show has been slightly dumbed down due to low ratings being blamed on the show's complexity. It is still my favorite show on TV though, with Lost being somwhere in my top 5 :) You would have to have been a fan of Alias from the very beginning (kudos Donald!) to truly understand it's genius. Fortunately, Lost is shaping up to be similar in the way it unfolds. By this, I mean the first season is gripping, and the following seasons slowly unfold on the much bigger story. For Alias, it is Rambaldi, Sloane's Endgame, etc. On Lost, well, who knows what it is yet! All I know is that J.J. Abrams is a great storyteller.

P.S. Terry O'Quinn was a regular character on Alias during Season 2, where he played an uptight CIA director. A very different, but still interesting character.
I would say that knowing J.J. Abrams, that Lost is not going to be about aliens. He has never taken a plot step even remotely in that direction. (Although I never watched Felicity, so can't comment on how he wrote that series.)

Yes, he does have a lot of mystery or mysterious happenings (Rimbaldi storylines on Alias) that have incredible twists and turns, and allows for strange happenings, but all have their root in a greater believablity. I don't think that aliens have enough believablity for him to incorporate something like that. (BTW, I am a SciFi fan... Star Wars, Stargate, Star Trek... but don't believe in aliens. :) )

Just my opinion.

- Donald

P.S. Also, in my opinion, season 4 of Alias is starting off the poorest, and is finally getting a little interesting. So, for a new viewer, I would recommend getting your hands on one of the DVD sets for seasons 1, 2 and 3. You'll see many cliffhangers and complicated plot lines. Amazing storytelling.
I'm actually hoping I'm wrong about the aliens, I just don't know how to rationally explain all the crazy sheenanigans. Someone or something is behind it all... who?

Maybe I've been watching too many X-FILES reruns.

I didn't watch ALIAS until recently. It was pretty cool but nothing special.

I'm gonna check out the first season on DVD.
Yes, Cholly, I think that someone could possibly be behind it (maybe that is just the influence of having watched some episodes of Mysterious Island), but it could just be some mysterious forces / something supernatural.

Although, they've done a lot of hinting at bad luck / strange influencing associated with specific people (Hurley, and also Walt) on two seperate episodes. Oh, and don't forget that Claire's psychic knew she would be on a plane that was destined to crash somewhere remotely, so her child could be raised "safely." Plus the very strange coincidence that some survived the crash, despite the fact that the plane was ripped apart.

By the way, a comment about Alias, although this started as a Lost thread.

Has anyone observed that the character Eric Weiss' name is the same (similar, but mis-spelled first name) as Harry Houdini's real name? And the Alias character of Weiss is into magic (does card tricks, did something on a recent episode with silks and a feather flowers bouquet, etc.)

Very interesting.

- Donald

P.S. Here's a link to the Lost website on ABC: http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index.html

Here's a link to the Alias website on ABC: http://abc.go.com/primetime/alias/index.html
I think they all died in the plane crash and just don't realize it yet. Maybe they are in purgatory
Message: Posted by: Cholly, by golly! (Mar 13, 2005 10:43PM)
The purgatory theory is a good one... but what about all those mystery numbers (the french woman's radio beacon, Hurley's lottery picks, Locke's secret hatch)?

Everyone says numbers are the universal language.

That kinda points toward aliens.

I really hope it ain't so. It just seems so Fox network circa 1998.
I enjoy Lost, but I hope that it does not end like "The Pretender" or "Nowhere Man" or even "X-files" ... i.e., the series ends after several years without ever explaining some of the main mysteries.
Yeah, [i]Lost[/i] is my favorite show right now, but I've got this little worry gnawing away at me that the "answer" is going to end up really, really lame.

Oh well. In the mean time, the acting is really good, it's funny and mysterious and dramatic, and it's well shot. That'll have to do.

-Travis
Message: Posted by: Cholly, by golly! (Mar 15, 2005 03:24AM)
I just heard a new LOST theory:

The crippled Locke, denied the grand adventure of a walkabout, boards a plane back to the States. Glancing around the cabin at his fellow passengers, he decides to take a nap. Everything that happens next is a dream. Locke is making it all up, as he snoozes away, high above the Pacific... a 21st century Walter Mitty!

DREAM EVIDENCE:

1. Everyone has an interesting back story. Locke is creating colorful "characters" to inhabit his dream world.

2. All the little things that don't make any sense (polar bears, the mysterious numbers, Locke's miraculous recovery, etc.) These are all very "dream" like.

3. Locke is arguably the main character. He has played an important part in every major storyline, so far. Locke seems to know a lot more than he lets on.

4. Rumor has it that one of the main characters will be killed off by the end of the season. That character will obviously be Jack. Jack's storyline is a little boring when compared to the rest of the survivors. He's the other major protagonist besides Locke. If he's out of the way, Locke gets to step up and become the new leader of the group.

5. Locke is a natural storyteller. Check out the "Locke" episode again. Pay attention to the things he says to his co-workers.

When I first read this theory on-line, I balked. I hate "dreamed" storylines.

hmmm....

Comments?
I don't buy it.

I personally don't believe the alien theory, or the dream theory.

However, just like there are many layers to an onion, there are many layers to this story, and it may take a long time to get at the core. And we are just going to be pulled in a radical direction, when we think we have it figured out. :)

- Donald
Here's another theory...
Lost is a TRUMAN SHOW...and people are watching.

Ellen
LOST is hands down my favorite TV show - and I don't even watch much TV. I don't buy the dream theory - it's been done. I really like the writing and character development. The polar bear makes sense - it was the little boy who made him come to life from the comic book - remember his story - he's "special."
I think the show has slowed down a little, and it's hard to tell where they're going with it.
I don't know what I'll do when the season's over - guess I'll have to spend more time doing magic and mentalism!!!

Kaylan
Someone eluded the boy may be controlling it all...

Polarbear in comic book/then one appeared..

Fire

Bird (reading about it) / one dropping dead.

-----------
Ellen
So, they killed off Boone.

Do you think another character will die by the end of the season? (I commented to my wife jokingly at the beginning of the episode, that I thought it was going to be Jack who killed off Locke. :) Guess I was wrong there! Although you never know what is going to happen this week. Hehehe!)

Do you think that the plane full of drugs will cause problems for Charlie?

I saw an interview with Ian Somerhalder (Boone), after the episode, where he stated that we might get to see a glimpse of the mysterious monster / creature by the end of the season. Quick flashes, and maybe not all, but something.

- Donald

P.S. I just noticed that there are Jack's on both Alias and Lost. Interesting. I wonder if JJ Abrams is a Jack? He goes by Jeffrey Abrams in some of his credits (according to Internet Media Database).
I think I am going to lose it when the season is over! I don't think I can make it through the summer without Lost. LOL, I am way to hooked on this show.
It was slow for a while, but I've enjoyed the last couple shows very much. One thing that really annoys me, is the two new episodes, three repeats, one new episode, one repeat, etc, schedule that they seem to have. Just when you are back into it and enjoying new episodes, you get slammed with another 3 week hiatus until the next new one. Very annoying!
Yes--
So annoying--just show us the 2 hr special. Anyway- I think that Locke is gonna get it at the end...

Ellen
Nah, Locke knows too many secrets about the island that others don't know yet.

:)

- Donald
Posted: May 27, 2005 11:36am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I think that was a satisfying conclusion to the season (last Weds).

My favorite parts were:

1) The rant by the extra (Arzt) about how they were important people (characters) on the island, too. "The cool clique". Hehehe! But you knew something was going to happen to him (I've seen too many original episodes of Star Trek to know that when they focus on a new character, either he is going to be a bad guy or perish! )

2) Hurley seeing the numbers (his winning lottery numbers, the ones that brought him "bad luck") on the hatch just before they blew it. Interesting also that Kate had a link to the number "23".

3) The twist that "the others" were really after Walt, and not Aaron, like everybody, even Danielle, expected. Wow! Why the children? Hmmm. And "the others" have a motor boat!

Don't forget. All the episodes are outlined on the ABC website I linked to earlier on this thread, in case you need to re-read to find out the little things you missed from an episode.

I also saw the cast on the Jimmy Kimmel show later than night ("Charlie" beating up the polar bear was hilarious! So was "Ethan" giving "Charlie" a chewing out!) and found out there will be an official fan club (link on ABC's website). On Good Morning America (I think) on Thurs AM they also talked about the show, and showed a deleted scene from the final episode.

- Donald
Lost is, without question, the best thing on TV in a long time. Incredibly engaging character development, generally well-hidden red herrings (Donald, nice "Star Trek" comparision on Arzt, but his, uh, departure was still a surprise).

The "Locke's Dreaming" theory sounds plausible, but if "Lost" turns out to be another "Dallas" or "Saint Elsewhere" redux, it will destroy all the admiration it's inspired in me until now.

Okay, here's my take:

The kid has powers way beyond telekinesis, in that by thinking he somehow effects creation (the comic book polar bear became real). The thugs in the trawler were drawn to the kid, perhaps believing him to be their key to overcoming the island's power in order to escape. I'm still partial to the "island = Purgatory" theory, and if the kid really is some sort of key, then there are shades of "Rose Red" (don't get me started...) in "Lost" as well.

Nothing new under the sun, eh?

Leland
I watched a program on TV with the creators of the show and they said that its definitely not a dream. I think it's a Ghost island with Ghost pirates. The show is awesome I can't wait for the next season!
I like your thoughts Leland and Pauly...

The creators also said EVERYTHING had a logical explanation..it wasn't a dream and they weren't dead.

Ellen

PS) I still think a time warp may be involved--pirate ship, polar bear (ice age)--but how logical is that?
Lost is a great show. This is a show that you can rewatch many of the episodes. There are so many little things that you do not catch the first time through. I love this show. Can't wit for next season.
Did the polar bear like creature appear already?
The polar bear has been in a couple of episodes.

In one of the earlier episodes (Ep. 2, "Pilot, Part 2"), [url=http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/episodes/2004-05/2.html]Sawyer shot and killed one.[/url]

On another episode (Ep. 14, "Special"), [url=http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/episodes/2004-05/14.html]Michael and Locke had to save Walt from one[/url] (it was not clear if Walt imagined that one into reality or not).

- Donald
I only recently became hooked on this show and started watching the repeats. Has anyone mentioned that this has similarities to an old Star Trek episode called R & R? It's about a place that is able to track your thoughts and instantly produce them... bad or good. So if a little boy is reading a comic that has to do with a polar bear and thinks about it then the hidden construction place makes one and sets it free on them.
Just wondering.

greg
Oh my Ghu! They're on the "Shore Leave" planet!!

Now it all makes SENSE!!

And if they decide to go to cable, it will become "Incident at Pon FarrPoint!" Now there's a really, really BAD trekkie pun for you...!

Lee "yes, I have worked WAY too many Trek conventions" Darrow, C.H.
Well, the new season has begun...any thoughts so far?
Does anyone know or have any clues as to what the creature is in the woods? I don't see a lot of it, but when I do, I love it! I was watching Access Hollywood the other day and a scientist has been doing reasearch on the show and finds out there are clues. Not coincedental clues. when Walt is seen by that girl, he talks in a weird language, when played backwards it says "push the button, any buttons good" he is no doubt referring to the button that man almost pushed when they where in the weird building. And there have been weird numbers always appearing, the same ones all the time. Like when the bald guy was typing in numbers on the computer. And when they where in the tunnel, the same cerial numbers all the time, but noone know the significance of these numbers yet. I am going to get the dvd series for Christmas.
Glad to see this thread popped back to the top.

I liked the first two episodes so far this season.

I did hear that Walt's message in the woods, played backwards, was something about "Don't push the button. The button's bad." (not push the button) Here's a link where you can listen to Walt's message (to Shannon in the woods) played backwards (second question on this page): http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Trans/Thomas/index3.html

We still don't know why the numbers are bad luck. They are lucky yet unlucky, because Hurley became a multi-millionare by using them. But yet he had all the bad luck afterwards. People keep saying that the numbers are bad, yet they are all over the place. A warning?

I am curious as to what exactly is quarantined. Was it everything outside the hatch, or everything inside? It could be that when you look out the hatch, you are warned not to open it. Yet, Desmond (the man in the underground bunker, the one Jack also talked to before Sarah was miraculously healed) injected something into himself at the beginning of the episode where he was introduced. An injection could imply that he was quarantined. BTW, the numbers were on the bottle he injected himself with.

They did a much better job in the review show last week, in showing that it was a "black cloud" that pulled Locke down into the hole (end of season 1). When the dynamite was thrown down into the hole, Locke was let go, and a black cloud came up, paused, then went away. It was clearly not a puff of smoke.

I love they mystery and suspense of it all.

- Donald
When locke was grabbed by the invisible monster I kept hearing like a mechanical sound. Also all these planes and ships that crashed on the island makes me think of the burmuda triangle.
Ya, hmmmm. I thought he said "push the button, no buttons bad" guess not! And I don't know much about the numbers other than the fact that they keep apearing. Does anyone have any clues as to what the thing is in the woods???
I loved the mechanical sound the device made that started dragging Locke down. Sounded like a cable / chain / winch retracting, but you couldn't see a cable, chain, or rope. Very interesting, great mystery.

I have no clue as to what the island's "defense mechanism" is. Locke seemed in awe of it in one episode, but everyone else seems terrified of it. It kills people (the pilot), destroys trees, etc. Scary!

- Donald
Ya, I have no idea what it could be!
Here's an interesting note about the show:

I have the first season DVD set, and I watched the Extras DVD. A lot of the percussion music was created with actual pieces of the plane. The pieces were basically turned into instruments. It was really cool to see how they did that. Actually, the entire Extras DVD was excellent. I highly recommend it to all fans of the show.
Are they really on a island, or is it a set?
[quote]
On 2005-10-03 13:31, themagicman101 wrote:
Are they really on a island, or is it a set?
[/quote]

They film the show on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Looks and sounds like a fun job if you ask me! I have heard some interviews with the cast members, and it sounds like they really enjoy it. It must be a unique experience for all of them.
WOW!! It doesn't look like there is any civilization out there at all!
Ok! Who watched last night? After last night, I knew it. It is a psychological experiment where they watch the people and how they react!
I knew it was like an observation experiment!

Whaddya think?

Ellen
Hiya, Ellen:

Maybe, maybe not. Jack didn't think it was just 'an experiment,' or he wouldn't have pushed the button. Maybe the island is an experiment, maybe the whole planet's an experiment...this is starting look a little bit like "Waiting For Godot," or that crazy episode of the Twilight Zone with the dolls in the trash can...

Leland
Was there an experiment in Gogot? Or a button in Sartre's [i]No Exit[/i] to stop the experiment? I feel trapped in that room with the horrid furniture watching the show. Has there been any progress?
L'ENFERS C'EST LES AUTRES.

Of course, people are hell. That is it. NO EXIT is a great example!

Ellen
Maybe ALL OF YOU are just part of an experiment???
maybe, ALL OF YOU, are in this just to get a reaction FROM ME???

my last name is steinberg, which is german jewish, just like weiss, houdini's real name. hmmmmmmm, something IS going on here.

WHAT WAS THAT??? an elephant trunk??? where am I???

I'm lost, gonna find a map...........
[quote]On 2005-09-30 16:59, Donald Dunphy wrote:
I am curious as to what exactly is quarantined. Was it everything outside the hatch, or everything inside? . . . Yet, Desmond . . . injected something into himself at the eginning of the episode where he was introduced. An injection could imply that he was quarantined.[/quote]Lost= reference to time... what we all lose watching this show; still, I am also hooked. (I started watching it only late in the Summer re-runs.)

From the above post about the quarantine sign, and the shot Desmond takes; you can turn it around, and he takes the shot to strengthen his immune system in case he accidently gets exposed to the outside world.
True.

And now he is outside. So, we'll see if it works. :)

- Donald
JOHN LOCKE: The philosopher and his essay on Human experience may be tied in to this!

LOCKE...

It's all in there.

Ellen
So, if the one group of "others" that have Jin, Michael and Sawyer, are surivors from the back of the plane, that must mean there is another group of "others" that grabbed Walt on their boat.

Do we call them "others 1" and "others 2"? :)

And which group of "others" was Danielle aware of and referring to? I assume the group on the boat that grabbed Walt, because she knew they were coming for the child. She just got mixed up as to which one.

The funniest thing about this last episode, was right after the segment where they showed Hurley and his reaction to winning the lottery / being "discovered" in the van (everything was going to change, but not necessarily for the better), there was a lottery commercial on TV. Talk about timing. :lol:

- Donald
Seeing Hurley go to town on all that food in his dream was flippin' hilarious! He's gotta be the coolest dude on the island. Reminds me of Rupert from Survivor.
I love Hurley!

Ellen
I find it a little tedious. If they don't DO something (make some forward progress), I'm going to bail on the program.
That's the whole point--why we are intrigued. If they gave us more, then we wouldn't want to watch it! The show would end in one season.
Carnivale is like this (the secret can't totally be revealed--only in parts).

Though--we have a few weeks to wait till the next episode.

:(

Ellen
An old thread, I'll pop back to the top.

Recently, on a website, I saw a T-shirt for sale, with an emblem for Texas, and it said "Lost in Texas" on it. But it also had the 6 special numbers from the TV show "Lost" (4 8 15 16 23 32).

Does the TV show "Lost" have a connection with Texas, and what is it? Anyone know?

The T-shirt is [url=http://www.cafepress.com/texas4you/1947981]here.[/url]

- Donald
I felt a bit empty with the finale....:(

M:C
I saw in the news they are bringing Michael back for next season. No word on if they are bring Walt back though. Its doubtful since he's now 4 years older and they've only been on the island a couple months.
[quote]
On 2007-07-30 11:26, Jason Simonds wrote:
I saw in the news they are bringing Michael back for next season. No word on if they are bring Walt back though. Its doubtful since he's now 4 years older and they've only been on the island a couple months.
[/quote]

Actually, they brought back Walt for one of the last episodes of last season. He appeared to Locke when he was shot and laying in the mass grave. And yes, Walt did look older.
I had to pop this old thread back to the top, because...

Less than a week until Season 5 starts. WooHoo!

- Donald
Last night's special extended refresher episode was good. It reminded me a bit of the show Pop-Up Video.
Yes, I appreciated the 3 hour review last night (final 3 episodes of season 4), because I don't own any of the DVDs.

Although, here in Canada on "Space", they've been airing all of the episodes in order since the fall, and I've been watching them / recording them. Seasons 1-4. Has anyone else been watching those, too?

The pop-ups last night revealed some interesting tidbits of info.

- Donald
We were having a discussion about LOST a few months ago: [url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=286329&forum=32]HERE[/url]