(Close Window)
Topic: Comedy Funnel
I would love to do the comedy funnel at birthday parties, etc. But it seem's to be a pain in the bum to set up before the show. When you do set it up at home or from your car it leaks, and if the funnel is wet, the tape, etc, doesn't stick to it.
I have heard that there is a comedy funnel that all you have to do is twist the nozzle of the funnel and then the water comes out and stops. And you don't need to worry about tape, etc! This one is more self-contained. Where can I get one?
And again it is hard to set up with so many people around at times!! And when you are doing 3 or 4 shows a day it's not the best trick to do. (I think???)
:nose:
Harry,

The funnel you mentioned above is called Super Funnel. I found it at Daytona Magic for $32.

Regan
There is a better one than that. I don't know if it is readily available, though... came from Davenport's in London. Had a lever in the handle. Fill it like a foo can. Easiest ever.
Harry,

It is a great gag. I also don't do it often because of the set-up problems. When I do use it I put a cork in the funnel and close the hole with "blue tac" ( a very sticky putty). The putty works much better than tape and it's easier to remove during performance.

Oliver
But if the funnel is wet blue tac is hard to stick too!
I wonder if the 3M glue dots would work for this?

Regan