(Close Window)
Topic: Getting Fitted for a StraitJacket.
How does one go about getting fitted or finding out what size works best for them. I have tryed PM'ing someone about buying one but no Luck on that. I guess I might have to go to the compamy and buy one or not get one at all :(
Message: Posted by: Dr_Stephen_Midnight (Dec 15, 2004 04:55PM)
Depends on the company, too.

I've found that the Human Restraint Co. jacket fits as follows:

Small: Average to big guy.
Medium: Football fullback crossed with a basketball center
Large: Mountain gorilla crossed with a rhino

Steve
Do you have the Jay Leslie tape,or cannons tape? Are you talking about humane or posey?
Visit a Costume shop and ask to try on what SJ's they have.
I don't have the jay leslie tape yet I'm in the process of buying one used just waiting for the person to contact me. I'm thinking of a samall. for the humane one. I also had two poseys before. for a suit coat I think I take a size 48 something if this is of any Help.
The posey sizes are on the cannons site [url=http://www.cannonsgreatescapes.net/ShoppingCart/posey_roller_buckle_SJ_purchase.html]Click Here![/url] and here's a link for sizing for the humane jacket [url=http://www.humanerestraint.com/page15.html]Click Here.[/url] Hope this helps.
Ros Yes it Does and Thanks to Evrey Body Who Helped Here. my problem with Jackets is my arms seem longer then the sleeves are.
They do? How long are your arms? Has anyone else had any problems like this?
Hey Donster,

If you are talking about the arm length on suit jackets or coats, no problem. You can be really sure that the arms on a straitjacket will be long enough!

Yours,

Paul
Dr. Wilson I went by a weight thing before. and was told I'll need a medium. finally got around to measuring myself I came up with 40 inches which I beleive it means I need a size small. and I'll like to know if I will have enough room to do something else in there.
Make sure you have a little extra room in the jacket... fold your arms to your chest and place the jacket around your torso and your arms and if the jacket "just" goes around you with no more room than that, then you have your jacket... I've found that worked for me, I've gone through 4 jackets (wore them out) in my escape days.
The Jacket will be a Humane am Trying to Order it over the Net with no such Luck so Far. how can I be sure that there is Extra room in it for Me ?
Don...take your regular suit coat size and add two sizes to it. Give the Humaine people a call on the phone, they'll be glad to help you out. I believe they are in Maddison, Wisconcin (did I spell that right ?)
Rick Your Close on Both. Waunekee I beleive is about 12 Miles from Madison. I'm not sure if it is a suburb of Madison or not. plus your very Close on the Wisconsin Spelling. it is not the correct spelling but I know what you mean and we are not in school here.