(Close Window)
Topic: Fearson's Area 51 Video?
I was wondering if anybody here had the video, and if so, what did you think of it? I like the idea of seeing a video of how to do the floating cig, as well as the Area 51 trick itself. Anyways, any input into whether this is a quality purchase would be greatly appreciated. Also, has anybody purchased The Source? If so, opinions on that are more than welcome as well. Thanks for any info you may be able to me.
[quote]
On 2002-09-09 01:33, Myth wrote:
Also, has anybody purchased The Source? If so, opinions on that are more than welcome as well. Thanks for any info you may be able to me.
[/quote]

"The Source" delivers what it promises.

That being said, I'm sure eventually someone will tip you to the information included in "The Source", as I've seen its "secrets" in other IT forums.

I saw Fearson's "Floating Cigarette" in 1994. My verdict: "Cigarette's" [i]effect[/i] looks suspiciously like the [i]method[/i]. I suspect an audience might feel the same.
I'm pretty sure they reviewed this effect, the Area 51 effect before, somewhere on this site. Just use the search engine and I'm sure you'll be able to find it somewhere.
Just my 2 cents,
Mack Magic