(Close Window)
Topic: "Cheater's cheater down?
Is Bone's Cheater site down? I can't get to it anymore.
Me either. I tried a couple of days ago, but I figured that there must have been something wrong with my internet connection, that allowed me to search and access every other site that I normally go to accept that one.
That and penguin went down.
Mike
Yep TCC is down. I have not gotten word yet as to why, but it has been down for about a week. I will keep you posted as to any changes I get wind of.

S.
Yes, Bone is in Vietnam over christmas, as soon as he and Zeke (I think He´s with him) gets back, TCC will be put back up again. :)

Keep waiting.
I glad it's just temporary then! Thanks.
What is the name of that website? I cant seem to find the exact address.
thanks
He leaves town and shuts down the website? What's that about? or did the site just go down?

strange.
I think the server went down,so the website didnn't go down intentionally.
Its http://www.cheaterscheater.net

I think just the server went down as well.
We´ll see when he gets back.
Does anyone know when bone is coming back?
Around the 2nd I think.
CC Sever ALWAYS goes down. why can't they get a good one?
I'm not on CC but in my opinion - it makes no sense that a website will go down just because the owner is away.

1 - Server/host problem

2 - CC got hacked?

3 - No money to pay for the server/host to continue

These are the 3 most intelligent answers imo. Stupid and naive people will say and believe the owner shuts the site because he is away. Sometimes stupidity over the internet is an issue that needs to be look into.
Don't care why they went down, but I know they need to stop slacking and get the site back up. Im tired of trying to go to it only to find a server not found message. It gets old after 3,697 times of trying only to find shiznit.
Looks like its down for good this time.Too bad.I liked the clips on that site.
It will be back up eventually but for how long only the boner knows.
Mike
Server/host problem I guess.

And at some providers you get to pay some money and get a certain bandwidth each month, maybe that bandwidth was used (As we all know TCC is a freaking popular site.) And that´s why? I guess that is it, TCC hasn´t been done for a month yet.

Bone keeps saying TCC will be up soon on MSN thought and then he goes offline. I guess we will have to wait and see.
To all,
The Cheaters Cheater appears and disappears without a sign, but it's the best
How long will it be back? We will never know.
It's all good. doesn't matter.

Rock On
To all. I'm sorry for the late reply.

Yes,
Putting TCC up was a rush, the site had a few errors needed to be fixed and the server/host needed to shifted for some reasons. We need some time to fix all these.

There is NO Hacking like some of you have heard.

Right now, we have a few other things to take care of before fixing TCC. I will let you all know when it will be back. Classic Cheater's Cheater was like a ghost site... yeah, appeared and disappeared without a single sign...

We will try to make it a complete piece before loading it up again. Very sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Best,
Bone.
Great to hear it from Bone himself.

I´m sure it will be worth the waiting. :)
Hey, at least we have this period between now and then to start on some GOOD videos for the site... TCC should only be fit for the best, if you know what I mean.

Doinggg!!

-Kev
I just read the above post from Bone and I must say I'm glad its coming back.AS I said before I loved those clips!
[quote]
On 2005-01-15 10:22, MnemonicaRedux wrote:
Hey, at least we have this period between now and then to start on some GOOD videos for the site... TCC should only be fit for the best, if you know what I mean.

Doinggg!!

-Kev
[/quote]

Ya! I'm so excited to post my 1,000,00...wait...my bad. "GOOD videos". :).
AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Never thought anyone would diss themselves, Jason. But don't worry, your latest offerings are starting to show signs of improvment. Just post them ONE AT A TIME, okay?

TCC is coming... to town!

-Kev
Yeah, and post less vids.

You want people to thirst for more videos from you, not go "Oh no, not another one." Hehe.

But yeah, newer ones has been better.

Bone told me on MSN TCC would be up sometime before
the end of this week. But we´ll see.

It comes when it comes, right?
NOT this week Harwin, I thought it was coming but we changed the plan cus we weren't able to make it, mid of FEB will start upgrading the site. It will be up someday without notice LOL, but not this month.

Look behind !! it's right at the back !! lol
B.
What ever the reason, lets get this bandwagon moving. Stop slacking fellas. Just kidding, I know you all want it up as much as I do.
Ya guys, I had that one in the back of my throat and let it come out.

Hey Bone, is there any way we people can help with the process to make things go faster?
I hope it will be up soon. I'm so eager to see more videos.... :) we are all so looking forward for the site to be up again :P
[quote]
On 2005-01-20 17:24, ewizardmagic wrote:
Ya guys, I had that one in the back of my throat and let it come out.

Hey Bone, is there any way we people can help with the process to make things go faster?

[/quote]

I'm not sure right now man, I guess you can can only help when it's up. Thanks.

B.
People frustration of the TCC only shows that its GREAT!! .

Don't worry guys. I'll be glad to kick these 2 guys butts when they were not moving.LOL. They are missing sleep to get it back.Trust me.

TCC is definitly not hacked. We just got some issue with server, and some glitches here and there. Didn't wanna rush going into bringing it up and disappointing all again.

The next time(unnotice) TCC is going to be up, Bone want it to be free from anything since then. No more hiccups and inconvience again.

Didn't want TCC to be "GHOST" ...... So stay tuned. Start filming your video.

Peace,
Marius
Can't wait lads. gonna be great
This is one GREAT news! Yeah! TCC gonna rock again when its up.
The website was always bad. Just gets worse evertime. Ameture videos, copycats of the originals.

Jinx
Thanks Jinx, we'll take note. We're all glad that you said that. Atleast at this website people aren't afraid they'll get banned....oh, and by the way, we had more members than your place in one month than what you've had in over a year.

You gotta go to D&D and watch Daryl's vid.

Jason
Well arn't there more magicians then XCM'ers in the world???
They should compare to a magic forum like this one
[quote]
On 2005-01-26 15:53, Burns wrote:
Well arn't there more magicians then XCM'ers in the world???
[/quote]

Hmm...I wonder why...
Maybe it's because they get hired more frequently, are known even by lay people, when perform are more personal with spectators. I mean seriously...when was the last time you went to a party and saw an XCM'er table hopping. Just my thoughts...

(I'm not going against you Burns or Jinx, but this is my opinion)
Hey, I like punk rock. Some people hate it. In fact, a bunch of people don't like my favourite band, Blink 182. But no matter what smack they say about it, it ain't gonna change the fact that Blink has MILLIIONS of fans worldwide. The haters are a minority.

Same with TCC, my friends... your hateful words do nothing but make yerself the bad guys.

-Kev
I think CC is a great place. Full of awesome **** and not just flourishing and magic. Its the best place for the coolest of everything. I cant wait for it to be up again!
Yeah CC is da Bomb. cant wait boii! Whens it up?

Jinx
[quote]
On 2005-01-27 21:57, Cardjinx wrote:
Yeah CC is da Bomb. cant wait boii! Whens it up?

Jinx
[/quote]

I agree, can't wait. Bomb city!
Mike
CC is great
[quote]
On 2005-01-28 01:18, Tommy Johnson wrote:
CC is great
[/quote]
duh, it's the best
Mike
Um... yeah. CC rocks!

Anyone else wanna go back on topic?

-Kev
XX'vo has full control over his own site. Probably having more accounts than here, I presumed.

Who really care's abt what's on HLz where xx'vo can change everything like he always does?

Who let the dogs out???????????????
Well De'vo's always talking about how busy he is.

If he were really did leave for Europe or something, don't you think he would have announced it prior, publically, and be making a big deal out of it?

Sounds like a cop-out to me. Just my $.02.
[quote]
On 2005-01-26 19:26, MnemonicaRedux wrote:
Hey, I like punk rock. Some people hate it. In fact, a bunch of people don't like my favourite band, Blink 182. But no matter what smack they say about it, it ain't gonna change the fact that Blink has MILLIIONS of fans worldwide. The haters are a minority.

Same with TCC, my friends... your hateful words do nothing but make yerself the bad guys.

-Kev
[/quote]

Check again.....Blink isn't Punk Rock.
Hey Krumb, right now they aren't as Punk as they used to be, but I liked some of their older albums such as Cheshire Cat and Enema of the State, which, is about as punk as you can get :P

-Kev
Blink 182 is not punk. They are Alternative. The Exploited are Punk. The Sex Pistols ar Punk. The Clash, GG Allen.
Here we say that they make "californian punk"... but isn't it a TCC thread ? ;)
Well Blink is about as Punk as Good Charlotte and Good Charlotte Claims to Be as Punk as they Come... Either Or.. they Both freaking rock..
But what's the deal w/ blink... when are they're going get some new stuff together?

Anyhoo... I'm curious to check out this Cheater Cheater site... someone please post a link so I can keep an eye out for it.

Thanks
http://www.cheaterscheater.net
Just keep refreshing that link over and over and over...

Geez! We struck 1,000 members then the site stops. one thing's for sure...when it comes back it'll be super popular...as always.

Jason
I was wondering why do they call the site Cheater's Cheater? Anybody?

SirPoBoy
I love the idea that Blink 182 and Good Charlotte (espec. the latter) are actually good.

I'm gonna disagree on this one Kev - a lot more hate them than love them.

R.
So still no word on when it's gonna come back?

When it comes back on....someone should leave a note here
When TCC is back. It will be known to all.
And aren't all of us "cheaters"..... lol
Speaking of hate, I hate non-animatyed talking animals. ****ES ME OFF SO BAD.

TCC won't have talking animals. That's why it rules. Case closed, boizz!!

-Kev
It would rule more Kevin if it existed. BTW, when's furious angels coming?

Jason
Okok. they don't suck, just not my style. everyone happy?

good good.

any info on an actual DATE for the return of CC? or is it just a myth now? if so is anyone going to think about starting a site similar to CC which people can use? cause to b honest, handlordz ain't an alternative since their policy seems to be "Join, and we'll ban you!!!". Anyway moving on...

R.
Hope it comes back soon.
[quote]
On 2005-02-20 17:03, Chris Keppel wrote:
Hope it comes back soon.
[/quote]

Hope it come back PERIOD.

Jason
Yea, I hear you there.

All in good time. Once its back I'm sure it will be back for good. Better to wait untill its right then to be down every few days like last time. Its like the system. Took a while but worth it.
[quote]
On 2005-02-20 13:03, Roman wrote:
Okok. they don't suck, just not my style. everyone happy?

good good.

any info on an actual DATE for the return of CC? or is it just a myth now? if so is anyone going to think about starting a site similar to CC which people can use? cause to b honest, handlordz ain't an alternative since their policy seems to be "Join, and we'll ban you!!!". Anyway moving on...

R.
[/quote]
I'm really Curious to See this CC site though. It would be nice to have an HL that wouldn't ban me for talking on this forum. Do they have the battles there??
Nope, no battles on TCC.
I know this is off topic, but this thread wasn't really on topic to begin with.
Chris, what's the update on your DVD? Any release date yet? I'm looking forward to it.
Thanks
Hey Flames, what up.

Well, they sent me some final copies. "AGAINST THE GRAIN" looks killer. Very nice stuff. Cool editing, lots of funny stuff and lots of great material and the explanations are second to none. I really tried to be a great teacher in these and it does show. The explanations in the flourish dvd are top notch. I cover every little thing many times from a few angles so you don't have to rewind 90 times. I was a little upset with "CHOPS" because of the catagory its in. I don't know, it just looked a little dull. Not the material, just the dvd itself. So I told them to spice it up a bit with some extras. We are also finishing the covers. They are going to be tight. Have you ever seen the movie covers for lets say. Final Destination, or Butterfly Effect. How its metalic silver and reflects to look like a bunch of colors. We are trying to do that for our cover but are having a hard time finding a company that can print that type of ink. Basicly I am finishing up some final credits for the credit page and the covers and were good to go. Against the grain will be coming out first so we will have some extra time to jazz up Chops. Im just covering all angles since this is my first set of dvd's. I want them to be great. Not just ok. I already have some crazy stuff set up for a 3rd dvd. Im also getting ready to redo my site. Changing everything, adding, taking away, ect. I am waiting for another set of final cuts to check out as we speak. Any day now I will get them and once I give the ok, printing begins. After that it should only be a few weeks. Im not sure if they are going to do pre-orders or not. don't know if anyone checked out my site but I'm offering free shipping, a bonus effect, and a bonus flourish when purchased through me. I also have a full color set of my notes coming out for a great price. FULL COLOR with many pics. Cant beat the price for color notes. Im not calling them lecture notes. Just some stuff of mine that's on the dvd's and some that's not on the dvd's. I will try to keep anyone updated that's wondering. Im waiting just as much as some of you. Thanks for asking in flames. Its getting me on the ball because I'm going to call right now and get an update.
Chris Keppel's AGAINST THE GRAIN Will BE X-TREME X-TREMENESS!!!!!!!

I'm just Kidding!!!
Sorry I couldn't resist! !
Please forgive me... I'm a simpleton

Anyhoo... How much are your DVD's gonna cost And how many effects/flourishes/tricks on them...
Also is one or the other more geared towards newbies??

X-TREME X-TREME X-TREME
Whats up Jacks

Just so you know the Against the grain is stricktly cards and coins. No flourishes. It has some easy stuff, some hard stuff, and some very hard stuff on it. Everything on it has been tested in my shows, and at my resturants. A lot of the material on that dvd is made for close up type shows. Some very powerfull openers and closers. The Chops dvd is all flourishes, cuts, ace pop outs, card productions, ect. The cuts are focusing on the 4 packet break. Sort of like sybils but a different break series. A lot of the cuts out are using the Z fold, or the W cut. I did some variations of the 4 packet break cuts and explored that side of it. Please don't call it Xtream. I hate that word. People think they can add an X infront of it and it all of a sudden is a killer move. Sure, if that's what you want to think. Hahah, no pun intended. The against the grain shows about 14 different effects, lots of funny stuff, some great graphics, and some extras. Since I went into so much detail in explaining every cut to the fullest there is not a lot of extras on the Chops. I tried not to make you all rewind 90 times to learn one cut. I did every little thing many times from a few angles to help you learn it the best. The teaching some say that have seen it is second to none. The chops dvd has about 17 things on it. Both dvds are going to be normal price, 29.99 plus free shipping. As stated above, anyone getting them through me will get free shipping, a free bonus effect, and a free extra flourish. Against the grain should be available very soon. Followed about a month or so with Chops. Anyone Getting both dvd's through my site at the same time will not only get the 2 bonus effects, and free shipping, but will also get 5.00 off each dvd. Making it 50.00 shipped for all. Like I said, I will try to keep eveyone posted. Hope that helps. You can check out my site to see more about the tricks, and effects. Go to my site and click videos. Then click on learn more about the dvd's, then go to short description of each trick to get a better idea.

Thanks all for the support.

Kepp
Thanks Chris,

Yeah... I'm sorry about the X-treme... Like I said I'm easily amused. =þ

Sounds like a pretty decent deal. I haven't checked out all the video's on your site so I will have to do that. But the Two Disc's for $50 shipped is pretty decent. So will you set it up so that if people want to order both disc's when the first one comes out, can they get the first and pay for the second, and then you mail out the second when it comes... Did that make sense? So they can get the deal, with out waiting for both DVD's.
TCC.

Talked to bone today, he said it would be up on end of March/beginning of April.
So I´d put my money on May.
Hahahah, Harwin.

Man, why so long. Tell them to stop slacking and get it going.
Zeke is apparently very busy, jeesh.
Gives me time to make another 40 videos. :)

just kidding.

I'd say late may to early June. Hopefully, Bone won't go away again and shut it down. Sheesh.

Jason out.
Hey jason, do you mean 40 for just the day it opens. Hahhaha, just kidding man.

Keep it up. Hope they hurry.
Thanks for the update Chris. I look forward to it.
I talked to Bone and he said it's coming soon. Very soon. Around April. Going to be the best community, better than the Café !

Joe
Another lo'voser trying to flame again.

Marius

[quote]
On 2005-03-03 17:38, MISTER SINEP wrote:
I talked to Bone and he said it's coming soon. Very soon. Around April. Going to be the best community, better than the Café !

Joe
[/quote]
Another Los'voer trying to flame B again.
[quote]

Joe
[/quote]

Sorry I never said that before and I don't know you. But thanks.

Bone.
[quote]
On 2005-03-07 09:35, Bone wrote:
[quote]

Joe
[/quote]
[/quote]

Yeah alright so me and my boy Bone were kicking it on my front porch
you know, drinking a forty, jocking some hoes... same ole
So I was Like ..
"Yo B! What up with da Site Homie, Peeps be straight tripping whack!"
So Bone was Like ..
"Dang Son, I'se be telling dos foolz to slow da roll. But ya know what 4J, I'se gonna put it up for your B-Day on May 12th"
So I was like ...
"Aight, that's tight homie, wurd!"
So Den, You know that fool George Bush Came over, talking all his politican tax reform and shiz.. .
So I was like ..
"Looky Here Mista B, What dis County needs is 'an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We
take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week.' Dat be tight!"
Den You know Bush was all looking like "What?"
So I was like ...
"But all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified
at a special biweekly meeting. By a simple majority in the case of purely internal
affairs,--"
Den Bush was like
"Be Quiet"
And I was like
"--but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more--"
And bush was like
"Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!"
Dat's When Bone just kicked da man straight in the sack
I mean who does he think he is?
So after Bush crawled Away, Lenny Kravitz and John Travolta Came over
and we kicked it for a bit, Ya know Lenny Jammin out a tune, and John tried to bust out
that disco junk.
But when Maria Carrey, Janet Jackson and the Spice Gurls came over,
I had to Kick Bone and dem dudes out, know what I'm saying

Anywho Peeps, Da Morale of Da Story is that the Site will be back up on my B-Day May 12th.
So what is Da rest of you Getting Me??

I'd like to Credit Dennis from 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'
And of Course Bone, Anytime you do want to kick it on my porch the Ole E is on me!
Thank you for that.
[quote]
On 2005-02-19 15:39, ewizardmagic wrote:
It would rule more Kevin if it existed. BTW, when's furious angels coming?

Jason
[/quote]

Hey Jason, did you find out when's furious angels coming?
Well, Bone has it on his temporary forums. IT IS AMAZING!!! lol...

Jason

P.S. No, I don't know.
Dat wuz str8 up da shizzil dizzil nizzil. Cant wait for the sizit to get back up.

Word to your mother, and your daddy, and your sister, and uh..... anyone else in punching distance.
[quote]
On 2005-03-08 12:38, ewizardmagic wrote:
Well, Bone has it on his temporary forums. IT IS AMAZING!!! lol...

Jason

P.S. No, I don't know.
[/quote]

[quote]
On 2005-03-08 16:40, Chris Keppel wrote:
Dat wuz str8 up da shizzil dizzil nizzil. Cant wait for the sizit to get back up.

Word to your mother, and your daddy, and your sister, and uh..... anyone else in punching distance.
[/quote]

Link Please
There’s a temporary site up right now
http://s9.invisionfree.com/Cheaters_Cheater
So are we going to have to resign up and load all the videos and such back up again.
It's just a forum, now so we can't host any videos. IF you want to put a video on your own server and post a link to it on the forum, Go for it. Yes, you do need to re sign up.
What is the super duper cool video that I'm looking to down load so I can shizzle my pizzles???