(Close Window)
Topic: Osterlind SOS BAG
Hi all,

I was thinking of getting Osterlind SOS bag but I find it a little bit to pricy. Does anyone have another bag that is a little bit cheaper but got many sections?

thanks
Just buy Osterlind's! It's the best.
Considering that this bag is handmade, knowing the superior quality of it, and using it on a regular basis (for a variety of uses, not necessarily the intended ones), I can tell you that I strongly feel that the price of this bag is incredibly low. When I first saw it offered, I expected it to sell for about $150. It's much, much cheaper than that, of course.

If you're planning on using it, Devilix, the price is cheap, I assure you. If you're just curious about it, buy Richard's DVD that explains it.

-- Jheff
Thanks a lot....I will considering to buy it...

Devilix
What is it?
S.O.S Bag is a prop used for a Pseudo-Psychometry demonstration, which can be found on Osterlind's Mind Mysteries volume 4. The bag is very well-made and worth the asking price.

-Jared
I have been wanting to purchase those DVDs. I suppose I will find out more when I do. thanks!
The Osterlind Mental Miracle dvds are one of the best purchases you can make and his Easy to Master Mental Miracles are equally strong. This has been Richard's year!

-Jared
[quote]
On 2005-01-01 10:35, Jared wrote:
The Osterlind Mental Miracle dvds are one of the best purchases you can make and his Easy to Master Mental Miracles are equally strong. This has been Richard's year!

-Jared
[/quote]

Jared,

I definitely agree. But just to quibble, Osterlind's first set came out in '03, not '04. And I would also say that though it may have been Richard's year, it was more importantly OUR year for experiencing Richard and his fine products (many of which have been off the market for many years!). I know, I know. It's minor, but I had to write it.
[quote]
On 2004-12-29 16:25, Devilix wrote:
Hi all, I was thinking of getting Osterlind SOS bag but I find it a little bit to pricy. Does anyone have another bag that is a little bit cheaper but got many sections? thanks[/quote]

Bob Cassidy produces a bag as well. It's a bit less expensive, although you'd have to balance the need for the bag for the inevetable wait that accompanies purchases from him.

The SOS bag looks like it's worth the $$.
Anything from Richard Osterlind is pure gold and if not gold at least hi grade platinum.
Richards bag is excellent. I would suggesting getting the dvd as well though, so you can see it in action. The thing I appreciate the most about the bag, is that when using it, you can really work out your cold reading technique, without a lot of pressure!
If your thinking about doing any type of psuedo-psychometry routine, get Richard's SOS.
Arthur
My SOS Bag arrived yesterday. It appears well constructed and comes with a clear and concise little booklet of instructions.

Renaldi