(Close Window)
Topic: Gambolo Levitation? Help?
One of these are selling on Ebay. Just wondering if anyone else has a web site or knows of any posts here that shed more light on this. Just want to find out a little more about it and it's maker to round out my knowledge.
That levitation doesn't appear to be a Gamolo. It may work like one or be a redesigned one. The maker is not the one who makes Gamolos.
If Den says it ain't a Gamolo, then it ain't a Gamolo. He has to be one of the more knowledgable posters here when it comes to levitation devices.
[quote]
On 2005-01-06 17:54, garcia00 wrote:
One of these are selling on Ebay. Just wondering if anyone else has a web site or knows of any posts here that shed more light on this. Just want to find out a little more about it and it's maker to round out my knowledge.
[/quote]

If you do a web search for it, make sure you spell it correctly. You won't find anything under "Gambolo." There is no "b" in Gamolo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I visited the auction. Maybe it is a "Gambolo."

It certainly isn't a "Gamolo."

This seller is a complete fraud. He is also close to a functional illiterate.

Avoid this one like a bad case of the nettle rash.
The [b]GAMOLO[/b]

Owner/Builder & Patent Rights:
Gale Molovinsky gamolo@aol.com
I agree doesn't look like an original to me but matbe it is a redesigned prop as I know you can buy th eplans to make it yourself..
Give Gayle a shout hell let you know! he was very helpfull hen I talked to him at the local meetings.
Is there a web site for gamolo.
No web siteb that I know of but if you call him he will help you I own one and added
a remote control to it