The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Haunted 2.0 Sneak Peak! Eggink/Travesoni (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Nikki78
View Profile
Elite user
I impaled Dracula with
493 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
I hope there will be an update soon...
I'm no native speaker - please ignore the mistakes Smile
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2377 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Don't just buy any refill there are different types of this on the market, they are all not the same.

As 2.0 is not out yet they can't sell a refill as they don't know what it is, and also it does not contain all the items you need.

You will be able to buy a proper refill pack for 2.0 which will have everything you need not just 1 item, but you won't be needing one for sometime though as the set gives you enough to last quite a while.

I've just had an email from Paul Harris saying it will be released the moment it's ready so he is guessing about 3 weeks.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Nikki78
View Profile
Elite user
I impaled Dracula with
493 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Thank you Mark for the update...
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
Kinda dodgy, that eBay seller describing those refills as being for Haunted 2.0 when 2.0 isn't out yet. If they're just selling IET, they should just say so and not try to trade on the popularity of somebody else's creation.
"A great magician has said of his profession that its practitioners '… must pound and rack their brains to make the least learning go in, but quarrelling always comes very naturally to them.'” -- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
shadowmage
View Profile
New user
USA
62 Posts

Profile of shadowmage
Any chance this will be released before Christmas? Would love to add this to my walk around and perform this during all the holidays.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2377 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Paul Harris has told me Haunted 2.0 is on the way to Murphy's Magic so yes it will be available by the end of the month.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

puffinmonkey
View Profile
Elite user
Seattle
437 Posts

Profile of puffinmonkey
Question about the clean up work in Haunted 2.0 . Is it easier to clean up after performing? I didn't like the clean up in the the original haunted. Curious if it's any different? Thanks

-Alex
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1917 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Dear Alex,
Many different clean ups provided in the DVD.
In my opinion, you only need to clean up if you perform for friends/relatives or magicians.
In paid shows audience is not as demanding and obviously they don't spend all this time examining, a quick glance is more than enough.
Of course as I said there are many clean ups in the DVD for who ever needs them.
Best regards,
T
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
shadowmage
View Profile
New user
USA
62 Posts

Profile of shadowmage
Quote:
On 2012-11-21 01:03, themagiczone wrote:
Paul Harris has told me Haunted 2.0 is on the way to Murphy's Magic so yes it will be available by the end of the month.

Awesome thanks for the update! Really excited for this.
Silver Glove Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Magic... coast to coast, here's to another...
334 Posts

Profile of Silver Glove Magic
Standing by for a full length review. I own the original Haunted, so this is exciting to read about.
Posting ever so slightly.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2377 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Stock has arrived at Murphy's and will be shipped out today hopefully.

That means we should get them early next week depending on the US holidays this week.

As soon as I get the shipping notification the website will be enabled so you can order.

http://www.paulharrispresents.co.uk/new-......oni.html

http://www.paulharrispresents.co.uk have the UK exclusive on this.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2377 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Haunted 2.0 is now in stock ready to ship at http://www.paulharrispresents.co.uk
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1520 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Just ordered! Hopefully it arrived les tomorrow
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1520 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
*arrives. *** iPhone
Nikki78
View Profile
Elite user
I impaled Dracula with
493 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Yeah! Finally good news!

I'm really excited to get my hands on version 2.0
Mine is already shipped Smile

Cheers Nikki
Silver Glove Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Magic... coast to coast, here's to another...
334 Posts

Profile of Silver Glove Magic
I found this other effect thread about "Legend - A Ghost Story" by Steve Fearson, that I think would blend well with Haunted 2.0. Could take a bit of work, but the pay off that could be achieved here would blow laymen to smithereens.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0
Posting ever so slightly.
Daston
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of Daston
Can this effect be done with photographs instead of a deck of cards?
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
836 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
Theoretically, I think the Haunted 2.0 concept could be adapted to photos, but it will take some tinkering.
germanmagician
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of germanmagician
Is there no more Review? I have Haunted 1.0 and it has not be so good
for me. Then I have bout Rasmus Haunted and it is perfect. The best Haunted
Deck that I have now.

Is Haunted 2.0 now Better? Is it working evry Time? First Haunted have never
worked.

Thank you
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
836 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
I haven't posted a thorough review...probably in part because I want to keep this low key. Smile

To be straightforward: I liked the idea of Haunted 1.0, but it was something I actually already had played with, and had originally been working a version that is the Rasmus haunted deck (well before Rasmus released it, in fact). It was something of my own independent thinking. When I saw haunted 1.0, I noticed slightly different animation from my own and was interested, but upon trying it out, I was a little frustrated with how it was working.

Then comes Haunted 2.0. I balked at first, not wanting to give it another chance, but then I caved in and decided "why not?" I cannot be more glad that I did. This is not just a repackaged effect. Haunted 2.0 is, imo, a complete overhaul of the gimmick for the Haunted effect. It worked perfectly out of the box after a little "training" and has been working great ever since (yes, every time, perfect animation. It spooks me out how well this works). Making my own gimmicks will be easy and they supply you with the materials needed and a VERY thorough step-by-step instruction of the gimmick construction on the DVD. Also on the DVD are some other performance ideas, some which are just completely awesome and make the loading of the card even more natural than before.

Overall, I couldn't be more pleased with Haunted 2.0. I wish I hadn't purchased 1.0, personally, but 2.0 was definitely worth my while. Hope this helps.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Haunted 2.0 Sneak Peak! Eggink/Travesoni (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL