The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris Presents Haunted 2.0 by Mark Traversoni and Peter Eggink (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Nikki78
View Profile
Special user
I impaled Dracula with
511 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Hi guys,

here's my short review:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=109&0

Cheers

Nikki
I'm no native speaker - please ignore the mistakes Smile
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Thanks for the review, I'm really pleased it's your number 1 Haunted deck.

A lot of work went into making this really easy to do, it still amazes me how the gimmick produces the animation it does!!
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
sohaib
View Profile
Special user
San Ramon, CA
577 Posts

Profile of sohaib
Is the animation better than the Rasmus version?
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
I just got mine the other day. Nikki's review is spot on. I own Haunted 1.0 and 2.0, and I felt 2.0 was a vast improvement in the animation for slow/creeping animation. It just works perfectly "out of the box" as advertised. The only thing I've been struggling with is to get a proper delay before the haunting begins. Currently, when I use the gimmick, it works similar to David Jade's static in that the haunting begins as soon as I let go of the deck. I didn't have this problem working with 1.0, but I'm not sure why it's happening with 2.0.

That said, however, the animation is amazing and I couldn't be more pleased. If I had to give a rating, 9/10 now and it would be a 10/10 if I could figure out how to get a delay before the haunting. Maybe someone who owns it or Mark could PM me some tips here?
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
PM sent, no delay is quite an easy problem to solve.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
Delay issue fixed - as promised 10/10 and with such a quick response about it, I'm a very happy customer. Haunted 2.0 really lives up to the hype, imo. Smile
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
What is the cost of shipping to USA?
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-12-05 18:23, Barry Gitelson wrote:
What is the cost of shipping to USA?

Barry, it's available in the U.S. from Paul's site:

http://paulharrispresents.webs.com/apps/....../3529336
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Mahalos Zombie.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On 2012-12-05 06:58, sohaib wrote:
Is the animation better than the Rasmus version?

This is a matter of opinion, it depends what you like the look of.

Haunted 2.0 is designed with four phases in mind:

The intial delay, the first twist or cut of the deck, the travel of the top half over to the left and finally the creeping out card at the end.

As this happens you get pauses and delays (which vary a bit each time)in the animation which add to the effect.

I obviosly think these phases build up the effect and make it even more impossible, quite often when the deck has cut everything can sit there for a few seconds before the card comes out which really hits hard the way it creeps out at the end.

The slow creeping card ending is the reel kicker with this version, as well as the delay and complete change of travel direction during the animation.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On 2012-12-05 18:07, sgtgrey wrote:
Delay issue fixed - as promised 10/10 and with such a quick response about it, I'm a very happy customer. Haunted 2.0 really lives up to the hype, imo. Smile

I'm glad you have the problem sorted, it was more of a "training" as I call it or bedding in issue with the gimmick, it is explained on the dvd and repeating this sorted the problem.

10/10 is a great vote for Haunted 2.0 I'm very pleased this is working as advertised for everyone.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

coops
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of coops
I have been using Haunted 2 a great deal latety and is does receive some excellent responses. The timing seems to be a pressure issue I would suggest. It took me a little practice but I don't even think about it anymore. I struggled with the original Haunted, but this is great!

It's looks like real magic so give it the practice it deserves and you'll have a miracle on your hands. I highly recommend this.

And I must give praise to Mark for his excellent customer service. A dealer that cares!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Haunted 2.0 is at Penguin!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S14969

Paul Gross
View Profile
Special user
574 Posts

Profile of Paul Gross
Hello,

It's in stock for immediate shipping at Hocus Pocus with FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD...Happy Holidays

Best regards
Paul Gross
Owner
Hocus Pocus
Best Regards,

Paul Gross

Owner

http://www.hocus-pocus.com
macc
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of macc
Does haunted 2.0 come with 1 or 2 DVDs?
PHSIS
View Profile
Veteran user
Kailua-Kona HI
385 Posts

Profile of PHSIS
Hi macc

You should be getting two dvd's with Haunted 2.0. One is for 2.0 and the other is the original Haunted dvd so you can see all the differences and improvements.

take care

Janet Harris
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
Just 1 DVD, but 1 very, very good DVD, imo. Some new ideas in the new 2.0 DVD that I REALLY liked.
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Only one dvd in mine. I was was expecting the original to be included and thought it would be on that dvd. No big deal.
PHSIS
View Profile
Veteran user
Kailua-Kona HI
385 Posts

Profile of PHSIS
Whoops. Supposed to be two dvd's...although most of you getting Haunted 2.0 probably already have the original. Will sort this out asap.

many thanks

Janet Harris.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
How does this new version compare to the other one that's out there? Anyone have both? And I don't mean the original haunted.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris Presents Haunted 2.0 by Mark Traversoni and Peter Eggink (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL