The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » New years (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dave.m
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of dave.m
I haveanumber of schools to vist over the next few days, I would like to talk about new years, and new begining any thoughts??
snap
View Profile
Loyal user
New York, USA
218 Posts

Profile of snap
Maybe the whole when you're born again, you get a new life would be a good approach?
**--snap--**
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
I did a routine the other night talking about hope. It was dream bag routine, so the bag was shown empty, and that is what most people have, too little hope. They see their lives like the bag, empty and forget that there is reason for hope.

Then I take out one of the colored, flower filled clear and Chrome looking boxes that as they comes out show that it barely fits into the bag. I then go on with poducing a couple of smaller dream bag style boxes with flowers, and some spring flowers, and then I show he bag empty again, and go all of the way through the second large box appearing, more flowers, and show the bag empty, and on to the third large boxes appearing, and then talk more about the reason we have for hope, and even when the bag seems empty, there is joy, and beauty that are all gifts from God, and I then poured out another load of spring flowers.

For those unfamiliar with it, the dream bag is a large paper bag, near the size of a paper grocery bag. It is shown empty and time after time, a large box is produced form it. It normally holds three boxes that allow the bag to be shown empty, but when produced and stacked next to the empty bag are about the same height and width and look impossible to have come out of it. Especially since you showed it empty first. I add the extra small boxes I got from a couple cheap indian dream bags, but the large one is made in Japan, by Black hat magic I believe, and is very nice quality, and a powerful effect that packs flat and plays big, and I believe cost around $100. The price may put it outside of the budgets of a lot of folks, but for those who preform regularly, it is a bargain for the impact it delivres, especially as an illustration of God's ability to Give, exceeding, abundantly, above, and beyond all expectations. Don't buy the cheap indian one, they are hard to work, and even in large bag, it takes two hands to open them up, while the large boxes, open when you pull the ribbon handle and lift it out of the bag.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
dave.m
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of dave.m
I have a dream bag its a great tick to use for all ages, I did stack them in my car after I used them and foound they got crushed I have fixed themnow but I would sugest to pack them awy after use
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Yes, Dave.m I agree. this is probably one of the very few effects that own, that I handle with care. The rest of my effects, props that I regularly use rotate from my case/knapsack to a bin or box without much order. Prop management is definitely not one of my gifts, althought I am working on it.

But I really like this effect, and it depends on being in good condition. So I am actually now looking for a hard sided folder of some sort to put in into to keep it even better protected.

Glad you have one, Dave, so you already know how big it plays. I also do a "God's Bounty" routine with mine.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » New years (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL