The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greeting from Southern California! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Toreador
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Toreador
Hi Everyone. I've been doing card magic as a hobby for the last 2 years. I've always been attracted to magic since I was a kid. Two years ago, my wife bought be Scotch and Soda (the coin trick) and The Raising Card Deck for my birthday. I've been hooked since. Since then, I've read The Royal Road to Card Magic, bought several DVDs and Downloads. I love this hobby. Here's to freaking out our specs. Cheers!
Carron
View Profile
Special user
UK
958 Posts

Profile of Carron
My best wishes to you, you will learn much , and find plenty of guidance here, it's the best place to be for all magicians

Tom
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Hey Toreador.....bienvenidos al foro! Oops, felt like speaking spanish there for a sec! I'm pleased to meet you and hope to see you around.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Toreador
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Toreador
Thanks for the welcome. Hey Jeff, I think I've seen your avitar at Penguin. Good to know you're here too.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Yeah, like a very handsome disease, I seem to spread all over the place. (smile)
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greeting from Southern California! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL