The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2005 entrée: Larry Becker » » 3 questions from Iowa's finest hog psychic » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
Mr. Becker, welcome...

It's well known now that you were in the advertising business. Why did you never draw on that for performance material?

How do you stimulate your creativity? Do you work from method to effect, vice versa, or inside out?

What does 'Subtract 1, *then* divide by 4' mean?

Gotta go slop the hogs...
Larry Becker
View Profile
V.I.P.
241 Posts

Profile of Larry Becker
I should have...but didn't. I was a very successful advertising executive. For whatever reason until recently I basically hid it. I have for the better part of my 75 + years on earth, lived in two worlds. I kept them separate for personal reasons. Today, I use my communication skills and persuasion techniques to help explain what I'm doing. I'll borrow from my opening patter to let you see how this works for me.

"Good evening. For close to 30 years, my East coast advertising agency catered to multi-million dollar clients, creating some of the most compelling and effective advertising campaigns the industry has ever seen. In 1985 I hopped off the fast track and began to use my communication skills and persuasion techniques to entertain and motivate audiences the world over.

Tonight, I'll attempt to use those very same techniques to read your thoughts and influence your actions...all in the name of entertainment. "

My good friend Lee Earle suggested that I use this approach. Truthfully, I should have done this all along.
Visit our website: www.MentalismUnlimited.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2005 entrée: Larry Becker » » 3 questions from Iowa's finest hog psychic » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL