The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2005 entrée: Larry Becker » » Illuminati » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I just wanted to say welcome and a big fan. Also I have your Illuminati and I will say that I love it. My question is for the care of it. I am noticing that being in my wallet it is collecting a lot of dents due to credit cards or other things that I have in there. Where do you suggest is the best way to keep it, if not your wallet?
Larry Becker
View Profile
V.I.P.
241 Posts

Profile of Larry Becker
Thanks for the kind words. As for Illuminati, I carry mine in a leather business card case which has two pockets. They seem to remain in pristine condition because they're separated from the business cards. Check your local leather goods store. Larry
Visit our website: www.MentalismUnlimited.com
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Larry, Thanks a lot for your advice and I am a huge fan.
Look forward to seeing more of your stuff.

Quick question though. My wife is spending about $250 on Valentines for me on magic. I want something from you (I was thinking RR), but what do you suggest?
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
$250 smackers for Valentines! Holy smokes! I'll be lucky to get a $2.50 card!!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Larry Becker
View Profile
V.I.P.
241 Posts

Profile of Larry Becker
I never advise others about spending their hard earned money. But if I did have a suggestion it would be to take your wife out for a romantic dinner for two. There's little in magic that's worth $250. You'll get a lot more out of the romantic dinner. ;-)
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Oh I know that I have that covered she is just that way tough. were only been married amonth anda half and I got her this cross necklace that she would always glance at when we walked passed the jewlry store.
Larry Becker
View Profile
V.I.P.
241 Posts

Profile of Larry Becker
A belated congratulations and best wishes to you and your bride.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2005 entrée: Larry Becker » » Illuminati » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL