The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2005 entrée: Larry Becker » » Lectures » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jrandcc
View Profile
Regular user
New York
141 Posts

Profile of jrandcc
Hi Larry, I have just recently gotten into mentalism, and have loved that different reactions as compared to conventional magic tricks.

My question relates to your lectures. I was wondering what type of material your current lectures cover. Is it mostly new material that hasn't been released yet, or is it already marketed stuff that you have on some of your books and videos.

thanks
Josh
Larry Becker
View Profile
V.I.P.
241 Posts

Profile of Larry Becker
The current lecture is a combination of both. We (Lee Earle and I) are currently doing lectures together. Sort of a mentalism tag team match. The material consists of our favorite routines plus our commercial material includiing explanations of these as well. Hope that helps. Regards- Larry
Visit our website: www.MentalismUnlimited.com
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Snidini
Larry, are there any current plans to come to Chicago to lecture? We would sure love to have you out this way. Plenty of clubs and shops here so I know you would very welcomed here. Regards, Snidini.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2005 entrée: Larry Becker » » Lectures » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL