The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Advice on card videos/dvds (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

G-Diddy
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of G-Diddy
After purchasing and studying Mcbride's card manipulation and some of Michael Ammars easy to master card miracles, I am looking for other dvd's and videos to add to my understanding of card magic. Are the videos by Daryl- Encyclopedia of card sleights a good addition? Are there better videos on card control and general card slights? Thanks
Neuromancer
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Neuromancer
I own the Encyclopedia DVD series by Daryl and I have to say it is really really good!! He is showing you uncountable (well almost;)) sleights and gives you examples where and how you can use them. I definitely can recommend it to anyone who is into card magic.
The only disadvantage, which some might find annoying, is that he rushes a little bit thrue all the sleights (because there are so many).
Anyways ... I say "two thumbs up" for the 8 DVDs
Smile
cya

Neuromancer
G-Diddy
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of G-Diddy
Thanks, I think that I will pick up one this week and try it out.
Neuromancer
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Neuromancer
no problem.
Let me know, what you think of Daryl EOCS series Smile
cya

Neuromancer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Advice on card videos/dvds (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL