The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Harry Loraynes Apocalypse Volumes 1-5 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

devplus
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of devplus
Apocalypse was a magic magazine which ran for 20 years authored by Harry Lorayne. It has any many contributions from some of the top names in magic such as Krenzel Paul Harris, and Vernon.
Onto Volumes 1-5. These are every single issue from the first 5 years of abocalypse bound and sold, IMO extremely good value, with over 700 effects in them ranging from cards and coins, to menatlism and finger rings. There is really very little I can say against these, al effects are top-notch, one of my favourites has to be the slow motion penetration by el-duco, where a dice is place don the table and a card leaned over it, a empty glass is placed under the table and the card pushed down. The dice slowly penetrates the table and lands inthe glass with a clink.
If I had to sayanything against the book, it would have to be that the page size is a little big, with sentence spanning the page from edge to edge making it hard to read in some places. otherwise this is great!
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
I would love to own this book. But it´s extremly expensive here in the UK, and almost nowhere to find in Germany....

Magixx
Optimists have more fun.....
devplus
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of devplus
I was lucky, the copy I got was £20 from a magician who was having a clear out Smile I believe in the Uk its £56 from magicbox.uk.com
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
Yes, that´s the problem....

Magixx
Optimists have more fun.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Harry Loraynes Apocalypse Volumes 1-5 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL