The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Tell me what you think of this... I am clueless (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
Hi.. I did a search for Steve Fearson on google and came upon this... I have no clue what the whole idea behind this is. I'd like to know what you think, knowing this man is a master of marketing and creating "excitement" on anything (self vanish for example). I think its interessting, but I don't see the point to the whole site.

ENJOY

organicvr.com
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
I did this in the 60's and a computer was not needed Smile .
On a more serious note, this is obviously a fake ad done very well.
The day will come when VR will be as real as your dreams. Electrodes will stimulate certain area's of the brain and with the aid of a computer VR will be achieved. It will be like being in a dream but you will have control over your actions and will be able to interact with the computer generated environment (no drugs will be used).
The use of computers without the use of a monitor for feedback has had some limited success and as our technology advances the use of monitors will be a thing of the past.
For now, here is a site to check out http://www.whatthebleep.com/plaza/ Looks pretty interesting.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
You think its a fake add?
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
Look at the red pill and the blue pill, a reference to "The Matrix."

Yours,

Paul
Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
It says you have to ingest something herbal....
andl
View Profile
Regular user
Austria
159 Posts

Profile of andl
There is a big thread about this already: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......2&36
muzicman
View Profile
Special user
LaCenter, Wa
989 Posts

Profile of muzicman
Lucy in the sky with diamonds?
Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
Quote:
On 2005-02-17 16:42, muzicman wrote:

People, including myself, have speculated on this. After researching this as much as I could I found that earlier speculations from another thread(which is now locked) are not true. We will just have to wait and see what Fearson does. Hoax? Time will tell. For all we know Fearson has created something out of this world, literally...He definitely has the mind to do it.
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
Lucy
View Profile
New user
Alabama
26 Posts

Profile of Lucy
Quote:
On 2005-02-17 16:42, muzicman wrote:

I was performing "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" long before I became a stage magician.

Lucy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Tell me what you think of this... I am clueless (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL