The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Question about the slush-powder (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sharonyyy
View Profile
New user
israel
57 Posts

Profile of sharonyyy
There is someone know if I can make from the powder - a cube like a sugar cube?
because I think this is the best way to drop it into a glass without somebody will notice.
cheaptrick
View Profile
Loyal user
Wilmington, Delaware
251 Posts

Profile of cheaptrick
Why a cube? You could just load the stuff into a carefully prepared sugar packet.

Smile
"Pick any card. NOT that one!!!"
sharonyyy
View Profile
New user
israel
57 Posts

Profile of sharonyyy
I want to make a small cube or ball, that I can drop it almost invisible.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
The only way to make a cube or ball is to add something to the powder to make it stick together in the shape you desire.

What this will mean is that your cube or ball will not dissolve in a reasonable amount of time in any cold or room-temperature drink.

I use the method cheaptrick uses - open a Sweet and Low or Equal or Sugar packet about half-way. Pour out the product and pour in the slush powder. I just keep it palmed as I pretend to reach for a new packet. No one will notice because they are not looking for anything.

Mark
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
CENDRE
View Profile
Veteran user
FRANCE
334 Posts

Profile of CENDRE
sharonyyy ! You 're perfecly right : it's a very good idea but for wrong purpose.

In fact, if you want to drop the SP almost invisibly : use a TT.

If you want to drop the SP visibly but unoticed : Use cheaptrick method or the one you think about. You can't really "Make a cube of SP", but you can make a cube of sugar with a big hole inside full of SP. The sugar melt a free the SP.

see you soon,
Il était une fois...

CENDRE
Paris
FRANCE
sharonyyy
View Profile
New user
israel
57 Posts

Profile of sharonyyy
the big question is how can i "hard" this powder to make it small and not a powder so i can drop it to all drink like coke or water,that dont need a sugar....
cheaptrick
View Profile
Loyal user
Wilmington, Delaware
251 Posts

Profile of cheaptrick
Sharon,

I just thought of an obvious question.

Why not just put some SP in the glass
BEFORE you pour the drink Smile

Smile
"Pick any card. NOT that one!!!"
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Sharon,

I don't think it is possible to make it hard.
(the sugar, I mean....oooops....that was bad!)

Mark
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Dano
View Profile
Loyal user
Centerville, OH
240 Posts

Profile of Dano
If you can get ahold of some rice paper at a local Asian cooking store you could wrap the SP in it. The paper will dissolve as soon as it hits the liquid. For what it's worth! Smile
"Magic" is merely an illusion, but "Perception" is reality!
G-Diddy
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of G-Diddy
I like the tt idea.
Have used slush powder a bit...
Sometimes people see you and they think you are spiking the drink with something bad... Smile
Dano
View Profile
Loyal user
Centerville, OH
240 Posts

Profile of Dano
G-Ditty, good point you make re: the spiking. Better to be safe than sorry in this litigus world we live in! Smile
"Magic" is merely an illusion, but "Perception" is reality!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Question about the slush-powder (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL