The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Who uses Netflicks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
I use this and I LOVE IT....If you can get it I highly reccomend it. THe best thing every created. I have watch sooo many movies that I wanted to watch but could never get to cause of either Blockbuster doesn't have it or it is all rented out.

Like to hear what you guys think about it.

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
I rent from Netflix and also LOVE IT. The only problem was that I wanted to rent Napolean Dynamite like a month ago and just got it because it kept going out of stock. Oh well, still highly reccomended.

Scott
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Love it, too. Keep wondering how something this well done and inexpensive can survive for long.

Jack Shalom
GypsyPirate
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of GypsyPirate
Blockbuster online has a better service I have found. For $13.99 a month (avaliable after the two week free trial) for 3 DVDs at a time, and a return rate of about a week, I get about 12 DVDs for $1.16 each.

Netflix is $17.99 for 3 at a time, meaning 12 DVDs for about $1.50 each.

Wal-Mart is $12.97 a month, but you only get 2 DVDs at a time, meaning about 8 DVDs for $1.62 each.

Wal-Mart, however has a month long free trial, while Netflix and Blockbuster both only have two week free trials. I did the Wal-Mart free trial, cancelled it, did the same with Netflix, and then Blockbuster, and then stuck with Blockbuster after the free trial ended.

For the extreme movie watcher, you can up the Blockbuster service to 8 DVDs at a time for $37.49 a month, meaning you get about 32 DVDs a month (if you are prompt at getting them back in the mail) for about $1.16 each. You can also do 5 at a time.
Magic Mark

"How'd you do that?" ... "Very carefully."
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
I never use Blockbuster on principal. I think they are a dispicable company (ala McD's) and have dictated to us what and how we should view and put every small vid/dvd rental out of business.
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
Didn't know wal-mart does that.

Well I think I will stick with the original creator of this phenomenon

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Who uses Netflicks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL