The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » S4S DVD 3 shell Game (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Flo
View Profile
New user
Paris
50 Posts

Profile of Flo
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Flo -

Thanks for posting the link to the review. However, this review completely misses mention of the one item that I feel is "worth the price of the DVD". This is Bob Sheets' excellent explanation of his use of poker chips for audience control. This little lesson in crowd control psychology is absolutely priceless to anyone actually doing the shell game.

I look forward to the rest of the series.

Bill
Flo
View Profile
New user
Paris
50 Posts

Profile of Flo
one more reason to get it !
but it's a pity that shipping is so expensive for international orders ($20)
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
Certainly is expensive to Europe...should be about $10 based on other DVDs I have had sent from the States

Howard
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
If you email Chef Anton directly he can save you a bundle on international shipping.

The website has to make a general charge on shipping when done automatically, that averages our costs.

If you email him and tell him what you want to order he will set up an exact shipping cost for your order which will generally save you a great deal. So either call or email Chef on any international order, and he will help you out.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I have the DVD, which Whit has given me a copy of. I will post a review of it on the Café in a couple of days, when I have a chance to really sit down and give it a good look.

BTW, if you are really serious about the shell game -- I mean to the point that you want the spectators to say, "OOOH, AAAHH," when you bring out the shells, get the silver set. Whit showed them to me at the Castle. They are beautiful.

And, if you can't afford a set of really good shells, S4S has a new DVD on the three card monte.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Magicmaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1235 Posts

Profile of Magicmaven
I too saw these new silver shells- OOOHH, AAHHH. Nice work Whit.
rmaxgoodwin.com
https://rmaxgoodwin.com/
Kingry
View Profile
Elite user
Virginia
464 Posts

Profile of Kingry
Developing another addiction Bill?
Flo
View Profile
New user
Paris
50 Posts

Profile of Flo
This dvd is a very good introduction to the shell game
there is everything you need to begin with the shell game (except the shells) and to enjoy it.

Flo
Magicmaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1235 Posts

Profile of Magicmaven
I agree.
rmaxgoodwin.com
https://rmaxgoodwin.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » S4S DVD 3 shell Game (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL