The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Logos and Graphic Design for Ministry (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BradBrown
View Profile
Regular user
Florence, KY, USA
183 Posts

Profile of BradBrown
This post might be better suited for the business forum, but since it is geared toward ministries, I decided to put it here.

I just had a new logo designed. The company that did it specalizes in doing work for churches, ministries, and Christian businesses. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Their work is top notch and the price is way to low for the quality they provide.

If you need a logo or graphic design, I encourage you to check them out. Their website is www.ministrybeehive.com. I'm not affiliated with them in any way. I'm just a very satisified customer.

-Brad
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
Where can I find your logo at?
-Tyler
BradBrown
View Profile
Regular user
Florence, KY, USA
183 Posts

Profile of BradBrown
I haven't had time to update the website for the new look, so here's the new logo...

The company doesn't just have one "look" that they do. You can see other samples of their work on their website.

The process started with a questionnaire about what I wanted, my target audience, and so forth. They provided three very different proposals, along with the rationale behind each.

Though it's not obvious, there is a spiritual meaning in this logo. The colors are from the wordless book. When I update my website, I'm planning on including a Gospel presentation based on the logo.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Logos and Graphic Design for Ministry (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL