The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Puzzle me this... » » And (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rvigon
View Profile
Loyal user
uk
266 Posts

Profile of rvigon
How can you have five ands in a row in a ligetamut sentance
"No brilliance is required in magic, just determination and relatively clean fingernails."
dg
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of dg
Man walks down the street and sees a man painting a sign for a bar called the dog and duck. The painter comes down the ladder to ask the man what he thinks.
The man says `it looks great but the spaces between the words dog and and, and and and duck are too small.
David
rvigon
View Profile
Loyal user
uk
266 Posts

Profile of rvigon
Wow did you just think of that on the spot lol wot happend to given evry one a chance lol nice one m8
"No brilliance is required in magic, just determination and relatively clean fingernails."
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
No comment on the spelling issues
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Winnes
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of Winnes
How many lol's can we have in a legitimate sentence?
rvigon
View Profile
Loyal user
uk
266 Posts

Profile of rvigon
Two by the looks of it and I'm glad theres no comment on the spelling issue because I'm dyslexic and surely by saying no comment you are in that process makeing a comment I think some people should think before they type ill even tell you what I think this is a fourm to help magicians so is what I'm saying construtive or just a smart ass atempt to be funny
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Puzzle me this... » » And (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL