The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Jumbo- Invisible deck!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
slangers
View Profile
New user
Denmark
86 Posts

Profile of slangers
Both things will work fine.
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Quote:
On 2005-03-01 10:02, R2 wrote:
I use a jumbo id all of the time. It's especially good on television and for large groups. I make the volunteer a winner of $5.00 each time out. Instead of making them lose, because I knew what he or she was going to choose, out of the 52 cards. Go to my website and click on the preview button, then click on the television spot, to watch the reporter's reaction to it's use.
http://www.magicofreyrey.com

R2-

Thanks for the advice-great website!!

I like you have no problem with Jumbo cards-find them very easy to use!!

Nothing a bit of practice doesn't fix!-Having done both ID on stage -small deck & Jumbo-The Jumbo version is so much better for presentation & audience can see a lot better-audience reaction is so far much stronger

Thanks to all the great routines supplied by members- ID maybe an older effect but for a lay audience it still is very strong entertainment

Cheers!!!!
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Thank you so kindly for your remarks about my site ABM!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Jumbo- Invisible deck!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL