The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Ballerina Hank Presentation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Matt Ferro
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
128 Posts

Profile of Matt Ferro
I have had the Ballerina hank for a long time and have never been able to find a use for it because it is just such a short little trick. So I was thinking and I came up with a presentation maybe for a kids party or somthing that has to do with little kids.

Instead of a hankerchief you use a tissue. Tell them that you have a joke for them " How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it!" and that should get a little bit of a laugh (little kids remember) and then take the tissue (gimmick attached) and prettend to blow your nose. "but it is true, if you put a little boogie in a tissue, you can actually make it dance!" and have the tissue in your hand and have it stand up and start to dance a little bit. That should be amusing and then pretend like you are relaxed and then have it start to fly around and do a little chase thing. Then catch it, wipe of your nose and put it away.

Any suggestions?
-Matt Ferro
MattFerroMagic.com
Don't practice till you can do it right, Practice till you can't do it wrong...
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
That is a fantasic idea on a routine for this trick. Thanks Matt! Great thinking. You are a natural. It is that kind of thinking that will make you a real magician and entertainer. Thank you!
Matt Ferro
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
128 Posts

Profile of Matt Ferro
Thank you very much wmhegbli! That means a lot to an aspiring magician
Don't practice till you can do it right, Practice till you can't do it wrong...
Zorak
View Profile
Regular user
Maryland, USA
114 Posts

Profile of Zorak
Hi Matt,
Very Funny, and who will want to examine it afterwards? You are on the right track. Look forward to more from you.
Magic is in the hearts of children from 1 to 101
Please check out my Website: kiddiekazam.com
FREE ORIGINAL CLIPART FOR MAGICIANS & CLOWNS
PROP DESIGNS
MAGIC CARTOONS all drawn by Zorak
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Ballerina Hank Presentation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL