The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Sup? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Saint
View Profile
New user
Australia
1 Post

Profile of Saint
Hey guys, Im from Australia and Magic is just a hobby to me. The Magi scene is pretty dull down here and am forced to use the net to discuss new ideas.
Iv'e bin doing magic for a few years, mainly focusing on card magic ( I know you guys are prolly sick of card tricks ) but its inexpensive and I consider myself very proficient in this area. I am interested in the other aspects of magic, and know a lot about the modern and new ideas and tricks being developed, but just don't own them =].
Im looking for a few knowing people to exchange ideas and chat on MSN. you are welcome to add me: bowlcutmorrie@hotmail.com
Thx Guys.
The Card Mechanic of the 21st century
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
G'day Saint,

Welcome to the Café and thanks for your introduction. Just scroll down to view the menu and all the Café has to offer. Don't hesitate or post a question of your own as it's a friendly place. Have fun!
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Hi Saint....good to have you on the site. I look forward to reading more of you posts. You can also add me to your MSN contact list: jeff@myjokemail.com
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Hey saint
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Hope you have fun here, let us know if you need ANY help!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
steves7
View Profile
Regular user
Blue Springs, Missouri
114 Posts

Profile of steves7
Welcome to the Café. I wish this site and the internet were available when I first started magic back in high school and college. The only way back then to review magic tricks was to purchase it and see if it lived up to the description in the catalog. It would have saved me a lot of money that I spent on the worthless tricks.

Now, before I purchase a trick, I simply pose the question to the Café members or at least read all the threads on the subject.

Welcome and enjoy the Café.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Sup? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL