The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Whip Crackers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Village Idiots
View Profile
Elite user
Orlando
464 Posts

Profile of The Village Idiots
I don't know where else to post this. But if there are any bull whip artists I have something to share.

I started dipping the tip of the nylon cracker/popper in a glass of water just before walking on stage. The first few cracks there is a spray of water at the moment of the crack. It really looks neat and the audience reacts more.

I learned it from playing around on dewey grass. I know you're not supposed to do that to your whip but most of the time I can keep the whip off of the ground while going through my moves.

Thought I would share that one.
Will
Some are born idiots.

Some are made idiots.

Some have idiocy thrust upon them.
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Ahh,,, I remember Dewey Grass, that and Truman Compote...
NOT Slim I didn't write this... I never would!
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
The Village Idiots
View Profile
Elite user
Orlando
464 Posts

Profile of The Village Idiots
You know I posted this topic here with huge de-lima? It is more of a juggling thing but I couldn't put it any where near the word clown, could I?

Slim, you a funny man.

The falls on my whips have been breaking a lot lately so I bought an airtight case for them. I think it is the sea air. Whips should be stored air tight anywhere really. It's dead skin. Take care of it.

Will
Some are born idiots.

Some are made idiots.

Some have idiocy thrust upon them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Whip Crackers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL