The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » EA website (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Reardon
View Profile
New user
Atlanta, Georgia
52 Posts

Profile of Paul Reardon
As many of you know, my handcuff and restraint collection has been available to see on the web for about five years. In conjunction with it I have maintained a page about Houdini and escapology. It contains one of the most up-to- date lists of ea sites on the web. The most recent additions have been links, notably; the WEAR event and David Straitjacket's record breaking attempts. Please visit when you get a chance. Cordially, Paul

http://community-2.webtv.net/rsrestraints/Houdini/
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Paul Great Site and Thank you for Sharing it.
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Excellent. I will go check it out Paul.
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi Paul

Thanks for the link. Nice site too Smile

Cheers

David
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
RickSilmser
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of RickSilmser
Thanks for adding my new site as well, Paul...well done !

~Rick~
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Paul has a Bunch of Neat Stuff on his Site.
Paul Reardon
View Profile
New user
Atlanta, Georgia
52 Posts

Profile of Paul Reardon
Thank you all for the kind words. My interest in collecting cuffs grew from magic, Houdini, and escapes.

When I was high scool age I did kid and family shows for extra cash: birthday parties, cubscout blue and gold dinners, Rotary, etc. I always added an escape in the show when I could, but my best escapes were performed when I was working for a summer/winter resort community. The venue was the same each year, a summer water show. There were diving exhibitions, races, "greased watermelon" polo, those sorts of things.

One year, I did an underwater siberian chain escape. The next year, I escaped from some custom made 'escape shackles' 7/16 in. steel (oval) with heavy chains coming off of it underwater. I also did an usd sj escape dangling from a 3 meter diving board over the well. For some reason, even though the water didn't come into play, and the rope wasn't burning or anything, being over the water added a lot of drama to the stunt. The last year I was involved I did a sack escape from the lake.

Well this is really ancient history- Just letting everyone know where I'm "coming from" in terms of my comments here at the Café.

Best Wishes, Paul
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Paul. Feel free to post a link of your site on My MFM Escapology Forum too if you wish.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » EA website (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL