The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Best Reaction from a spectator (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
ChessMess
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of ChessMess
One out, depending on how you approached that is to say...

"Ok, now I'm going to show you the easiest card trick I know. What was your card?"

Spec says "6 of Diamonds"

You then turn over the deck, riffle through and then pull out there card indicating you've found thier card.

lol... that's from one of those '25 tricks with' video.

But ya gotta love when 'luck happens'!
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
After doing a mentalism routine of mine at a bar/restaurant I was asked seriously by a guy if I could put a curse on someone. I have also had someone refuse to sit next to me because I was just too weird.

Anabelle Smile
Gambit242
View Profile
New user
Monroe, La
68 Posts

Profile of Gambit242
I was at a trade show this weekend that focused mostly on adult customers... From time to time, there would be a parent who brought their child..

One father and son walked up to our booth and I showed them a few tricks.. The Foam Bunnies and the "rising card deck"... the kids jaw dropped on the first trick and didn't close until I was finished.. His dad had to close his mouth for him... ;->

the look on his face was priceless Smile

See Ya,
Gambit242
Caruthias
View Profile
New user
Ottawa, Ontario
67 Posts

Profile of Caruthias
I was once sitting at a table with a friend enjoying my lunch at the school Caféteria. Two girls, who were a little self centred and vain and well you know the type, came up to me. One said so I hear you do magic, teach me something. I whipped out 'my' color monte cards and gave basic patter about the original monte man teaching me. When I revealed the $14 card the one who told me to show her something screamed, "fu-rrrrrrrrrAAAGG!!!" and then stormed of" The other one grabbed the cards and started to storm off. I told her I need them, so she looked at the cards, looked at me, then threw them at me.

I wish I had had a camera. Oh man, if only I'd had a camera...
TheJames
View Profile
New user
USA
24 Posts

Profile of TheJames
I was doing a trick where I show 4 cards that are not the selected card, then a little girl pulled out one of the 4 cards. That card turned into her selected card. She looked at the card, looked back at me, then her eyes got huge and shot back down to the card she was holding. She showed to everyone at the table. Her reaction was amazing. Just the way she took the card in her hand, looked at it, dismissed the card, then everything clicked and it was a magic moment I won't forget
A wedding? I love weddings! Drinks all around!

http://jraglandmagicstore.cjb.net
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
Biggest reaction...believe it or not came from stick situation...it is a gem from andy leviss....it is KILLER
joculari
View Profile
New user
Canada
80 Posts

Profile of joculari
THe most interesting (i wouldn't say best) reaction was a girlinsisting she search me because she thought I had a secret compartment where I kept coins. I let her of course but she only got mad when she didn't find anything.
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
Actually when I did out of this world to a group of friends at a restaurant they got up and walked away...they said it was the best card trick ever
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Scotty York and I performed at a bar in D.C. for a couple of years, and one night the cast from "The King and I" came in for a cast party after their last performance. They were the most expressive audience I've ever had -- yelling, screaming, and applauding, almost non-stop.

After I performed for the group, I went into the other room where Scotty was performing behind the bar and told him that I'd switch with him so he could get a chance to perform for the group. We switched, and I couldn't get him to switch back for the rest of the night. He later told me that they also were the best audience he had ever had.

The funny thing is, I expected the group to be critical of my performing ability because they were professional actors, but they turned out to be the exact opposite. Maybe they weren't critical of me because their judgment was clouded by alcohol, or maybe they truly thought I sucked but were just acting otherwise. Smile

Larry D.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Best Reaction from a spectator (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL