The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Darren Romeo, The Voice Of Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dondrake
View Profile
New user
Lompoc California
26 Posts

Profile of Dondrake
If you are visiting Las Vegas, and you want to see a GOOD afternoon show that's inexpensive ($29.95) it's at the Mirage and it's The Darren Romeo Show, presented by Siegfried and Roy. Normally I don't go out on a limb for any show, but this one you've got to see to believe. No only is his voice magic, but he's also one of the best illusionists I've seen in a long time. For the money, it's really incredible. I went to the show last week, and he got a spontaneious standing ovation. The illusions are incredible. No, I don't work for Darren Smile But is it Grand Illusion done in a style that I've never seen before. There are at least two completely original illusions in the show. E-mail me privately and I'll discuss them, I can't give away secrets. Bye. Smile
Yours in Black Art Magic, DONDRAKE
"Remember, be a MAGICIAN, don't just do tricks!" Alwyn Stevenson, 1960 (RIP)
Saydean
View Profile
Loyal user
Omaha,Nebraska
206 Posts

Profile of Saydean
Dondrake,
Welcome to the Magic Cafe! I cosider it a honor to have a truly legendary performer in our midst. Your kind efforts to help us with Black Art was really super and our show(Lorenzo&Lorraine) is a much better presentation because of the time you spent with my Tech Director(Buck).

I saw Darren at the Flamingo and again at IBM this summer and will definately take the time to see it when we return to Vegas in Dec.

Heck , for that matter please join us for Dinner at Chicago Joe's and we'll take you to the show as well! I haope your feeling well. Once again ,Welcome!
Dutch Haling
Dondrake
View Profile
New user
Lompoc California
26 Posts

Profile of Dondrake
Hey Dutch, good to hear from you. I'll take you up on the dinner, just let me know when you'll be in town. I'll comp the show for us. I won't be doing any more tours until next year, but perahps I'll see you at the World Magic Seminar or SAM National (July at the Riviera next year) I've applied for a work permit there <g>. DD Smile Smile Smile
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
Hellw Don!
Good to have you at the cafe. You may remember me from some years ago. I contributed an idea to your book BlackArt Breakthroughs. It was the idea of cloning someone.

Chad
Dondrake
View Profile
New user
Lompoc California
26 Posts

Profile of Dondrake
I wondered what happened to you. The cloned idea really went over well. Let's stay in touch and keep those ideas coming in. Nice to hear from you. Smile
the levitator
View Profile
Special user
Spellbound Productions
546 Posts

Profile of the levitator
Hi Dondrake! This is James Anthony! My fiancee and I attended Master Class in 1999. You wer one of the most helpful of anyone who lectured there for me personally. Since my entire illusions show is basically black art, you helped me think of new ways to do things. I built an asrah for my blackart stage for under $50 with your help. I took your advice and began studying lighting design, both with online courses and TONS of books. I've been able to create a blackart stage that doesn't even look like a blackart stage. And I owe the inspiration to you! Thanks a bunch!
"It's all in your head...."

James Anthony
www.jamesanthonymagic.com
Dondrake
View Profile
New user
Lompoc California
26 Posts

Profile of Dondrake
Thanks for the kind words James, I really appreciate knowing that I helped someone. That is the goal, to help others. Pass it on, and once again if you are ever in town,get it touch. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Darren Romeo, The Voice Of Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL