The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Black Light by Sue-Anne Webster (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Penguin Magic bought the rights to BLACK LIGHT back in June 2003 after seeing Sue-Anne perform it in Las Vegas. It was finally released December 2004.
Just a general notice to let you all know that, due to quality control issues, Penguin Magic have been unable to produce Sue-Anne Webster's 'Black Light' so those wishing to purchase the effect will be able to get it directly from us when we tour the USA in April and May (then shortly afterwards through our website at http://www.MagicUnlimited.com).

The effect itself is very simple but extremely effective and a video preview of it is on our new DVDs.

Essentially, it looks like you have failed to find the spectator's card until you shine the mini UV light the card and your prediction suddenly appears as if by magic.

Included in the kit you receive the UV Light, 4 pages of instructions, 12 gaffed cards and an envelope, plus 6 bonus effects.

CSI - A UV twist on the classic 'fingerprints' trick.
KISSED - A fun twist on 'Lips' (Sankey would love this for 'Firestarters' *g*)
MISSED IT BY THAT MUCH - A four becomes the chosen 5 using the light.
CARD TO WALLET - A twisted piece of misdirection to add to your favourite card to wallet routine.
IMPROMPTU B'WAVE - Max Maven's classic but all four cards are blank!
THREE WAY PREDICTION - A great UV twist on the old favourite.

All of the effects are way too easy to do, but the UV gives them incredible novelty value and spectator appeal.

If you're interested in getting BLACK LIGHT this is where we'll be touring: http://www.magicunlimited.com/2005_tour.htm

TIM ELLIS
Jason West
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Jason West
I looked up the trick a while ago at peguin magic, they say that it's been discontinued. When it be available from you and will it only be through your website or will other dealers have it to?
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
We will have it for sale on our website in mid-May.
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Mine is for sale.Pm if interested.
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1234 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
So, Penguin did actually sell some???

I'm curious to know what the finished product was like as we were under the impression that they couldn't get the printing done correctly.
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Mine is fine. The printing is correct.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Black Light by Sue-Anne Webster (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL