The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Fellow smokers please help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

danny
View Profile
Loyal user
England
269 Posts

Profile of danny
I hope this has been posted in the right area. I recently bought The encyclopedia of Cigarette Tricks by Kieth Clarke and there is one area that worries me, which is the straight tonguing. I have tried to practice with an unlit cig but I think my mouth is to small. Any of you had the same problem? Does the cig have to be smoked halfway? Someone please help!
Thanks in advance
Dan
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
use non filterd smokes, they are really alot shorter, as for your mouth being to small, I dont think so, it just takes alot of practice.
My mouth is really small and i have worked up to 120 cigs for some of my routines, alot more visable to my audiance
Michael
mamba
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of mamba
you can do it with half alit cig but its not the easiest to do a whole lit filter cig Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Fellow smokers please help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL